LGBT I'm curious to know...

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by DatacomGuy, Jul 7, 2004.

1. DatacomGuy

DatacomGuy is moving to Canada

... if women feel intimidated by a clean-cut metro, or if they feel like they have more in common..

I seem to know a few females that are intimidated by other mutual metro friends; and they possibly feel they'll "lose" that person to the gay lifestyle in the near future.

I wonder how much of that is fueled by ignorance...:confused:

2. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

That's only possible if the person...."metro" is truly gay. If that's the case, regardless of whether or not that person is "metro" or not, is irrelevant.

3. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

Exactly. You have those few who ruin it for the majority. And although I'd hate to admit it, that's okay... Some people need to claim 'metro' or 'bi' as a segue to being fully out as a gay men. I just wish the rest of the world accepted it, and didn't put stigmas on you truly metro men, and those of us who are really bi...

4. DatacomGuy

Agreed.

5. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I don't feel intimidated by metros ... I think it's awesome that guys are taking more of an inititive to look nice. Just hope they don't all get too arrogant on how hot they look. I quit talking to one friend after he became a "metrosexual" and was better htan everyone else.

6. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

but i bet you want to fuck his brains out deep down. seriously.

7. red^star

red^star Guest

I'm not intimidated by nearly anyone so this may be wrong for me to comment...

I do, however, have a hard time dating a guy that looks better than me. IE: Metro kids. It just seems more masculine for a guy to only care what he looks like somewhat in my opinion, and not over-zealous about his outward appearence. I have a few metro friends and they're the best friends I could have, but as far as DATING a metrosexual, I'm not very fond.

8. Creator

Creator The Creator Has a Master Plan

Yeah some people take it too far. its one thing to have good clothing to go out and shit, but theres no need to get all dressed up to go to class and shit (college). But w hen its time to go out and party i think its good to look nice.

9. GND

GND BBP! OT Supporter

nope, not intimidated. I love metro's they're like gay guys, but not really. :mamoru:

10. DatacomGuy

:rofl::rofl::rofl: