im curious about something here...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by PostingWorld, Jun 26, 2006.

1. PostingWorld

PostingWorld Da Man with da plan

ok this is a long story, but here goes for the most part. i used to date this girl about a month ago from my work and we had sex in my work, subway. well we were having some problems and all and we stopped talking and just gave each other the cold shoulder. well yesterday, she starts sending me all these text messages telling me how special i am, and how sorry she was for everything.

well at the same time, im talking to another girl named melissa (whom i really like). however we havent hung out in a few days because she says she has been busy with her grandmother and working, so i just backed off. last night i text her while i was at her work and said "so i take it your not coming to subway tonight?", and she said "no im still at my grandmothers sorry.", then she text me again and said "are you sure you're not mad at me or something", and i never replied.

well, ive also been talking to this girl from my hometown, and we havent seen each other in about 8-10 years. However, I'm going down there on friday, saturday, and sunday to my uncles wedding. well, she is coming with me to the wedding, and we are going to hangout on saturday. then on sunday, im going to hopefully go to chruch with her, and then she is hopefully going to go on the boat with her that afternoon.

so in other words, im kinda confused about a lot of things right now. i really like melissa, and if she came up to me tommorrow and said she was ready for a relationship, i would hop right onto the oppurtunity. however, i don't feel like thats ever going to happen just out of the way she has been acting to me. i think me ex wants to get back togther with me, but i dont really want to, plus this girl im going to see on friday, i dont think anything will happen between us because of the distance. should i just keep playing it, and see what happens or what?

2. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

:rofl: Subway sex boy, you fucking suck at life :fawk:

3. ptlb

ptlb New Member

:rofl:

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

If you go back to the first chick, she'll lose respect for you, as will the other new women.

Never go back. She's testing you.

5. PostingWorld

i suck at life? ... ok! :rolleyes:

i would never go back with her, im just stating my situation.

6. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

then what are you curious about, and what is the point of this thread?

7. crazy15

crazy15 New Member

try sexing up the old girl :p you are young, who cares if she is testing you. Just dont be like IM SORRY I LOVE YOU! just hit it n quit it ;)

8. PostingWorld

i dont want the old girl though

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

But she sounds so classy!

10. Isamu

Isamu New Member

:rofl: :bigthumb:

11. Two toys

Two toys New Member

well this one time at bandcamp, i fucked like 30 girls all at the same time and then they all fucked eachother and then i didnt know which one i wanted when we went home but i ended up not having anyone and then i was sad but then there was my cousin and she was cool and then we did it and then i dated her and now im living in alabama with 9 kids and a trailer. woohoo.