SRS I'm confused

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by FSTMX5, Oct 14, 2006.

1. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

Ok so last weekend I hit it off really really well with this girl i met at the club. Found out we both had alot of similar interests, we carried on a long conversation in the club yada yada...and when she had to leave i got her number, (she made sure i had it in there right) and said we should get dinner or something sometime this week.

Ok so...i called her on monday because thats when she told me she should be free...she was totally cool and was like ya i have this project to do for tomorrow but i should definitely be free wed or thursday...so i was cool and just said id give her a ring wed to see what was up

called her wed...didnt answer..left a message and she obviously isnt going to call back??? :wtf:

why would you give somoene your number and talk to them all night, then tell them youd like to see them again, answer the first time they call and tell them your a little busy and to call back later and then never freaking call :hsd:

im 23 shes 24 btw

2. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

I see that everyone else who read this is just as confused :run:

:o

3. glacius

glacius New Member

did you call her again? i say try once more if youve only called once and if theres no response delete her number and move on

4. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Wait...how is it that you "know" she won't call you back?? Explain this to me please.

5. bimmer318

bimmer318 I'm out of applesauce

call her back again

6. eljefedetonto

eljefedetonto OT Supporter

Women have a hard time saying no to giving out their number.

fwiw, I agree with everyone here, try one more time. if she doesn't pick up then delete her number. at that point she'll call you if she wants to.

7. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

because im good like that...and she hasnt so obviously i was right :o

8. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

WTF? You posted this on Tuesday...it's not even Wednesday yet so how could you possibly claim to be right??

9. johan

johan Active Member

nothing confusing at all. many girls have trouble saying no, and often give out their numbers...and the sweet ones even have trouble giving out a fake number because they feel "bad" about it.

so they give out a number...and then just make excuses or don't call back.

Now WHY would they do this when they appeared to verbally give agreement-in-principle to going out?

Because 1) they have trouble saying no, which is why you got the # in the first place, and

2) talk is cheap, just because you seemed to get along real well... judge them by their ACTIONS not words.

Words are cheap, I can talk up a storm with someone just because you're both having fun at the moment...doesn't mean you actually want to DATE them.

If they're not calling you back, and obviously ducking or avoiding you... please realize what you're being told here.

10. eljefedetonto

In fact, in these cases they often answer the first time you call because they don't recognize your number. Not being harsh, happens to everyone.

11. Banana Mike

Banana Mike Guest

It's not a big deal at all, man. Talk to a hundred girls and maybe one or two will actually pan out into something that will last more than a date. If you get 50 numbers and call all of them, to tell you the truth, most of them won't remember you, won't really want to talk to you, will have other stuff going on, are fucking insane, etc etc.

Don't sweat it. If she calls you back then she calls you back. If she doesn't think she obviously has one of the issues I listed above. Don't bother calling her again because honestly, it's just going to make her less likely to get back to you.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2006
  12. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

i posted this on TUESDAY of last week :slap: so its been over a week

also..she didnt answer because she didnt know my number the first time...she actually didnt answer the first time i called her but i left a message and shortly after she called me back :dunno:

:edit: ok..i forgot i didnt post in here till a few days ago..however the whole thing happened 2 weekends ago..last monday i called her ect :o

Last edited: Oct 19, 2006
  13. eljefedetonto

Hmm, interesting. :dunno:

14. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

crazy amirite?

15. eljefedetonto

Well, whatever was going on at that point could have totally changed by now. :hsugh:

16. lost04

lost04 justme

dude..i'm in the same situation you're in..except in my case i'm the girl..and the guy's not calling. which i totally don't get, cause he's the one who asked for my number and the one that suggest us hand out together. i really don't get it! he is a little bit older than me (I 19, he 27) maybe the age difference got to him. who knows..what do you think...from a guy's point of view.
    everything seemed to clicked when we last talk. i don't know what could have gone wrong.

17. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

maybe you and me are ment for eachother :eek3: pics?

:mamoru: on a more serious note...who knows..i would never ask for a girls number if i wasnt interested..although...actually now that I think of it...i did this not too long ago..but its a little different cause i see her around alot and i just got the impression she wasnt really that interested :dunno:

was he drunk when you met?

18. lost04

lost04 justme

lol..no, he was not drunk silly.:mamoru2:
    he was a coworker..we worked in different departments..but had a few flirtatious chit-chats every now and then..
    I was only there for 3 weeks but had been there the summer before and so we knew of each other. During my 3 weeks there we went to lunch a few times..everything was great you know..we exchanged numbers and everything before I left.
    It’s been almost 10 months!! I don’t know why I even still think about it..call me crazy but I really liked the guy.
    w/e I already wrote a whole post about this a few weeks ago..and concluded that it just wasn’t meant to be. It wasn’t until I read your post that made me think of him again. Lol oh gosh, I need to get a life. lol

19. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

you still didnt post pictures :squint: :o :x:

20. lost04

lost04 justme

lol..i don't do pictures on here. lol
    last time i checked you didn't post any either.
    :rofl::gnd:

21. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

im my profile :squint:

22. lost04

lost04 justme

lol yea..i'm kinda new to this offtopic thing..i'm not quite sure what you're talking about. lol :rofl::rolleyes::dunno::confused:
    even if i tried..i'm afraid
    i do not have sufficient privileges to access whatever that is (your profile). ha

23. johan

johan Active Member

24. lost04

lost04 justme

not working
    lost04, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. The page you are trying to access may require an active paid subscription. Click here for more details.
    2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

25. FSTMX5

FSTMX5 New Member

i think i hijacked my own thread :run: