SRS I'm confused...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Mescaline, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Mescaline

Mescaline New Member

I'm currently in 3rd grade of high school and everything is cool except one girl who is in same classroom as me... We know each other for 3 years now, and I'm her best friend.. She is sitting behind me and i simply cant mantain one class without talking to her. I think that I really love her, but not sure how she will react if I tell her that. I cant stop thinking about her.. even if i'm going with some another girlfriend :hsugh:
    She has boyfriend for about 1.5 year, and I really dont know what to do, usually I can "recognize" if some girl wanna hang out with me but i'm totally confused about her.. One day she literally jumps around me, and we are all day together, and other day she is totally cool and nonchalant... :hs:

Any advices ?

(sorry about my bad english, its not my native lang)

2. gkremian

gkremian New Member

If you are her best friend, and she has had a boyfriend for a year and a half, then you would probably do best to stay her best friend. You may think that you are in love with her, and maybe you are, but the fact that she acts irregularly around you (excitable one day, nonchalant the next) doesn't necessarily mean that the feelings you may/may not have for her are reciprocated. Anyone is free to challenge me on this, because this is just my opinion from similar experiences I have had.

That, or you could take on the movie plot, and just tell her. It will take a lot of courage though.

3. onion

onion New Member

Women (well, girls in your case) love confidence. If you tell her confidently , just come straight out with what you want to tell her then you're in with a good chance. If you're shy, you umm and err about it, you put it off for ages .. you'll crash and burn.

4. Los

Los Active Member

Been there, done that. Just be her friend. Young women this day and age are very fickle. Just be her friend.

5. N-Word-Jim

N-Word-Jim Cure for boredom

Tricky situation, some private personal experience here so I sent a PM