I'm confused...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by alex__, Sep 13, 2005.

1. alex__

alex__ New Member

so this girl i was chasing shut me down today... i'm not even that upset... its more that I'm shocked about the way it all eventuated. Plz tell me wat u think...

We have been meeting up around uni for 3 weeks or so, and everything was going fine - i was taking the 'friends' approach to her coz she just broke up with a b.f of 3 years (obviously it failed miserably).

Today we met up before class as usual, and out of the blue she tells me she is going out with this other bloke in the same class... now this was a shock to me, but i thought, "fuk it... you win some you lose some..." She was still real chatty to me, even tho the whole situation was dead set awkward - I just chilled with her as usual coz i couldnt bail as we had class together next. Then in the class, her now bf came in (he is sorta my friend, more of an aquaintance) and sat next to me, her on the other side.

So i'm in between them both, they are staring at eachother and doing watever the fuck around my back, while im trying my best to just sit there and pretend im listening to the tutor... but this is not what baffles me... Half way through the class I turn to her and ask her some random trival question just to break the ice.. she doesnt even look at me, then shrugs me off... I was like, wtf!? then after is said "wat is wrong" she turns to me and starts yelling at me about some random shit that happened the other week. (me dobbing her into a group thing, that at the time i thought was a bit of a joke) shes all like, "why the fuck did you do that, i didnt want to fucking do it..." - Why didnt you say something then bitch!?!!?!
    so i was taken aback, and didnt know what the fuck was going on. sure the whole me chasing her thing was clearly over, but why did she turn sooo sooo cold, when even that same day she was being nice to me...

This i do not understand, maybe she is trying to make me not like her at all (coz i think she knew i liked her). what do you think, coz i got NFI mate...

2. TheMyth

TheMyth New Member

Meh, Id just forget about her and move on to better things. Sounds like you dodged a bullet there.

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

She's not interested in you. Which is good, because she sounds like a real bitch.

4. RedVsBlue

RedVsBlue Penguins > *

: hs :

Last edited: Sep 13, 2005
  5. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

Friends will be an ass to you from time to time. She was probably feeling a bit insecure around her bf, or maybe she wanted you to switch seats with him. Take it with a grain of salt. Don't feel hopeless though. Personally I think this is the best time to strike. She won't be totally committed to her new bf yet. Be bold and aggressive. FYI trying to get with a girl by being friends is a long term process. Were you prepared to court her for years expecting her to stay single too? If you want someone you have to just go for it. Otherwise don't bother

6. BlazinBlazer Guy

BlazinBlazer Guy Witness to The De-Evolution of Mankind.

Consider yourself lucky. That's all I've got to say.

7. alex__

alex__ New Member

It would never have been for years, i just thought thats what she wanted as well, clearly mistaken

werd .. after i've seen wat happend, i dont want anything to do with her... and like my friend said, never get attatched until you have to... lucky i listened to him or else i would probably be crying right now... just totally didnt see things going this way... i was prepared to be friends with her anyway, i liked her company...