I'm confused someone help me

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by torque_nut, Jul 23, 2007.

1. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

Ok there's this girl who I've known for 7 years I really like. I stopped talking to her for like 4 years because I moved away and could not find her because she moved too. I saw her at a party and started talking to her and found out she worked like a block away from me. well we hung out a little and had some fun. Kept hanging out like every weekend and I just liked her even more and more. I didn't get very far with her at all though. All i'd do is hug her and that's about it. Stupid of me I know. Well She went to vegas when she turned 21 and apparently she met a guy there that she liked and started talking to him. I invited her to a concert to a band she really liked like 2 months after she went to vegas and when we were there, we got a little close and I kissed her on the cheek. She didn't think much of it and was cool about it. Next day she sent me a message she was "supposed" to send to her boyfriend but i'm pretty sure she did it to keep me at a distance. After that message I stopped talking to her for like 3 months and then just out of nowhere, I started talking to her again. I know i'm really stupid for doing this but I appologized for not talking to her and being there as a friend when she needed me. We talked more and more and our friendship started growing again. Then out of nowhere I invited her to one of my soccer games and she said she'd love to come. She didn't but next day she told me she was so sorry she didn't come to the game. she said she was too sad from breaking up with her boyfriend. I told her if there was anything i could do for her and she said she'd be ok. that monday, she told me if I wanted some tickets to a concert she was going to her ex but if I wanted them I could have them so I said yes. The next day she asked me if I would go to another concert with her and I said yes too. Well the time came and we went to the concert. we both drank a little and she kept telling me how I changed and how good I looked. during the concert I was being really flirty and she was giving in. She held my hand and wrapped them around her and when he concert ended we held hands all the way to the car. I took her out to eat after that and held her in my arms and she bit me in the neck. being flirty i bit her back and kept holder her close to me. I've talked to her since but not mentioning that night but i'm wondering if she has different feelings for me. I'm just so confused and don't know if I should make a move or what the hell I need to do. I know this is a long story but I just dont want to do something stupid that might ruin a possible relationship

2. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

paragraphs

3. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

:hs:

4. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

^^lol thanks

5. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You've known this girl for 7 years, and haven't made a move or asked her out?

Forget about her...you have had plenty of time to pursue her. I would say your chances are slim...let someone else pursue her who will actually go through with it.

She most likely "only wants to be friends with you", "only sees you as a friend" and probably "wouldn't want to ruin the great friendship you have".

6. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

seems like she is just using you to console herself :hsd:

you should ask her about her intentions with you, if not....move on cause you may regret it if you take it further and the outcome isn't to your liking

7. jonno

jonno New Member

you sound like a doormat dude. grow a pair... stop apologizing for stupid shit, and stop buying her shit

8. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

oh, since i had to read it...

dont blame yourself for her showing IOI's. thats pretty much 10% of the threads in this forum...

i would say your best bet to get with this girl is to work your way into another situation like after the concert where there is closeness and affections like the biting. make your move there and if she rejects you, just call her out on it. standby for "well im just friendly like that." but still, in a situation like that theres not much fault to be put on you for moving in for the kiss. if she backs off, call her out on it and put what you feel on the table.

thatll pretty much bring things to a head. which can be shitty, cause you might feel like you closed the door off forever, but really you just saved yourself all the heartache (and cockache) of getting jerked around for however long.

still, hedge your bets by playing with her hair a bit :naughty:

9. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

lol thanks i'm gonna have to try that. Oh yeah and I told her I'm goin to vegas and she pretty much invited herself. wtf is that about?

10. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

who are you going with

11. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

with two other guy friends she doesn't know. I didn't tell her that though. I just mentioned I was going to vegas

12. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

well, you gotta read into the circumstances of what she believes she's getting herself into. i mean you gotta figure if she thinks you and her will be sharin a room or if its like when someone says they're goin to Six Flags and you say "oh hey ill go too"

13. Mr. Bungle

Mr. Bungle *lube'n up the shock paddles*

I would step up and ask her out if she likes you she likes you. If not you can move on...her loss:dunno:

14. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

I think she's pretty much under the influence that were gonna share a bed. I've also noticed that when i'm not really nice to her she seems to want to get closer to me. I'm not really good with girls so i'm like huh? Is that normal?

15. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

will have to try that next time i'm with her. If she pulls back do I call her out on it or do I just brush it off?

16. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

Taking her out to dinner after work. Let's see how it goes

17. Roasted

Roasted New Member

You NEED to make a move ASAP. If you keep playing this game she will eventually get frustrated and jump on the first guy that actually has the balls to pursue her. I've seen it happen to my friend. Traditionally guys are expected to make the move. Many girls will hint strongly, flirt,etc. to let you know that you should go for them but will NOT under any circumstances make the move themselves. It sounds like this friend of yours already hinted strongly (biting, flirting, etc.) and you did nothing. She will eventually think to herself "What's wrong with this guy? Maybe he doesn't want me after all"

18. bigfodee

bigfodee Active Member

19. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

Yea i went out with her and she brought a cousin so i'm done with this shit. I'm done spending money on her

20. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

thats why you dont take them out to dinner for the first date. Go do something cheap, and have her pay for herself

21. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

Lol did you read the rest of the thread? I've known and gone out with her for a couple of years

22. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

ok, but you said it, you felt like you wasted money on her.

23. torque_nut

torque_nut New Member

yeah. for me to take her out and her to pretty much ignore me is fucking bullshit. The hard thing is that she's one of the better friends I have so it's gonna be hard to just stop talking to her. I'm going to try and see if she's just an attention whore

24. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

fuck i just read the whole thing and scrolled down and saw the paragraphs :mad:

25. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

make a move /thread
    EDIT ^^ . :o