GUN Im beginning to think....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Navvik, Mar 24, 2009.

1. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

I'm beginning to think that I'm the only one left ont he planet with an ounce of practical paranoia. All day at work I talk to people who want something now, need something yesterday, and then when I inform them that its 7 days shipping they whine and piss and moan about how they need it now when they've known for 2 weeks that they needed an item. I feel like the days of double and triple check are gone. :squint::squint::squint: I hate my job. and i hate people.

cliffs: this has nothing to do with WMD fuck impatient bastards.

2. You should see the tards I work with. These people would starve to death if they got lost in a supermarket.

3. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

I'm white, people don't complain to me or I'll put them to work. ie slavery.

4. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

the white people i work with are about as useful as a box of smashed assholes. its a bunch of lifers who are tenured and just sit on their asses all day. they should be rounded up and shot. also... i'm coming for you whitey.:hahano:

5. I've got calls from people complaining that their printers aren't printing anything. I go to take a look at the problem, and it turns out their printers are turned off. The printer has a big blue light on the front that is illuminated when it's on.

6. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

I got one of those earlier today, dude was like" your film ruined my printer! it used to print fine now its all split up. and not colored right" then i go "sir, is your printer ink full? have you cleaned your print head?" completely ignores that and keeps going on an on about his obsolete hunk of shit printer. then wanted to be all nice wanting free shit for his trouble. i coulda killed that mother fucker.

7. Idiots: My CD player on my computer is broken.
    Me: How do you know that?
    Idiots: I put a CD in and it doesn't show up.
    Me: Is it a DVD?
    Idiots: Let me check... yeah, it's a DVD.
    Me: Your computer doesn't have a DVD drive.

8. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

yeah but i bet you're at least well compensated for your aggravation, my pay rate is ass bagels

9. They pay me ok, but as a database admin, network admin, server admin, help desk, etc... I should be making a lot more.

10. LancerV

LancerV Something Happened OT Supporter

Reason number 1 why I left the IT world

11. I know, it's just that I'm afraid to go anywhere in this crappy economy. I'd love to be a cop, but I don't like the idea of having to work weekends. :hs:

12. PorscheRacer

PorscheRacer You see this? It means not welcome

But you make more working Sundays and if you work nights you make even more. Working weekends is a trade off for the money.

13. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

you think 7 days is a long time, we keep most supplies in stock in house, the supply guy take orders at 9 am and 2 pm DAILY, but people still run out of things they need to do their job, things they used yesterday and should have noticed they were out of. I try and keep at least a couple days supply of materials on hand at all times, but the people who don't keep tabs will steal my razor bladed, acid, weight boats, wooden sticks and plastic bottles when I am out of the room and then I cannot do my job, because they cannot think 6 damn hours into the future.

14. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

IT3?

15. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

quite possibly mister l4zy

edit:Oh shit, i just saw on the news that the france branch of my job is holding their plant manager hostage until layoff terms are met! hooray1!!!!!

16. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

:rofl: what? the french work really hard over there in frenchy land, they deserve their assload of breaks and free cheeses and fancy workout gyms in the building, because money grows on trees amirite?:mamoru:

17. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

I contracted (IT) for a "Secure Treatment Facility" (ie: prison for rapists who have already served time and are deemed not able to live in society anymore so we get to pay for them to have PS3's, tv's, internet), and I was told by my superior that "you really have to not work so hard. we're getting complaints from people that you're making them look bad"

that was the last time I ever worked for government

18. Maybe some of the people I work with should post on BARFcom. They'd fit right in. Here's a quote from a recent thread.

19. GlobeGuy

GlobeGuy New Member

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

20. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

:rofl: jesus christ

can you even replace those things?!? probably would cost almost as much as a new one :rofl:

21. For a scratch? :rofl: They're replaceable, but you're supposed to send them back to EOTech to replace them.

22. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

wtf? i know eotech's are expensive (to me) but... arent they tools as well? and dont tools show wear and tear as they're used?:ugh:

23. After everyone made fun of the guy he claimed it was a joke.

24. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

well yeah, I meant about a scratch too. :rofl:

25. dpixel8

dpixel8 New Member

"omg, like, my AR is scratched. :wtc: now it doesn't look as cool!"