I'm an idiot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by skitcy, Aug 13, 2005.

1. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

Soo I met this girl at camp, she was in my group and all and she was cool but had to leave a day early and didn't get the 'email list' so I told her I would get her a copy. Well I did and she lives aways away but she was comming through my town to go to a different camp nearby. Well she was supposed to call me when she got to my town but left the phone number in previous vehicle. So I was left with a few options, could drive it up to that camp ( been there a million times so it's a short drive ), mail it, or wait for her to come back through town ( but I worked that day ). When I called her the day she was supposed to call me she was already up at the camp and said "So are you gonna drive it up here?" then cut me off said "Oh just mail it" and when she started to give me her address I already had it on the list so call ended ect..

Well I decided to just drive it up and maybe suprise her.. well stupid me I drive up there see there are campers all over so I just gave the list to a councilor and left :(.

Cliffs: Had a chance to see a girl I like but totally screwed it over

2. scifimom

scifimom Fear is the mind killer. I will face my fear and l

Call her. You have nothing to lose.:hug:

3. skitcy

skitcy uhm title! ok

She called which was even better :) It actually went alot better than I thought cause she was asleep when I went up there so no lost time and well she said she'll call me again sometime this week so wooo hoo!