im an idiot

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by bella189, Feb 7, 2005.

1. bella189

bella189 Guest

ok, so ive been dating this guy for three weeks now, and he came up this weekend, (he lives 7 hours away) so this is only the second time that ive seen him since weve started dating, and, i really wasnt all that excited about him coming up, but i figured whatever, maybe its just cause it had been a while since i had seen him. Then, on saturday night, he basically tells me that he is falling inlove wtih me... and I totally dont feel the same way ... i know i was an idiot for starting a longdistance relationship, but i figured i would give it ago.. and now i want to end it.. but i want to do it in a decent fasion... i dont want to be a total bitch as im sure its already going to hurt him alot.. becuase its longdistance i cant exactly do it face to face... anyways, im just looking for some ideas...

:hs:

2. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

well no matter how you'll do it, it will hurt, granted you can hurt him less if you do it right, but still... it hurts.

Just be honest with him, thats the best you can do. Tell him you don't feel the same way, and this long-distance thing is not working out for you... You can't help your feelings and he should understand that.

3. XsLiCk

XsLiCk New Member

for starters... you find another guy... get a video camera tape it... then let him blow his load into a cooking bowl... get this all on tape... go tape the favorite episode of the guy you want to break up with... any show that he loves that is... during the middle of it.. put that in it... then bake him brownies with the bowl that the guy came in... take him the brownies let him eat them first then show him the video... he is bound to break up with you... no hard feelings on your shoulders and all works out :)

4. BedBunny

BedBunny Guest

:squint:

5. Jajibaji

Jajibaji Remember, the enemy's gate is down.

Hmmm, I think the guy has some problems himself if he thinks he's falling in love with you after only two dates. I mean, I'm not underestimating your mojo, but honestly, unless he's trying to get in ur pants for the first time, him telling you that he's falling in love is crap. Just use this opportunity to tell him to his face that you're breaking up because LD is too hard. It's a legitimate excuse.

6. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Send him an email saying you can't date him anymore because you're really a male.

Works everytime.

7. bella189

bella189 Guest

^^ wont work.. weve already had sex

8. Bella

Bella New Member

:rofl: :mamoru:

9. Bush77

Bush77 New Member

it's been 3 weeks... give it more time. he's prolly just jumping the gun and thinking that that's what you want to here...

10. IgnitionGSR

IgnitionGSR OT Abuser

you saw him 2 times and already had sex? haha nice:hsugh:

11. Muricane

Muricane Active Member

Ages of the parties involved?

12. Go991ST

Go991ST Guest

Damn! :naughty:

So, you, uh, maybe, uh, want to do something this weekend? I mean, uh, if your, uh, not busy or, uh anything..

:rofl:

13. 03ebpRSX

03ebpRSX New Member

break it off if u don't think it's gonna head anywhere... but do him a favor and do it over the phone, and not after he travels 7 hrs to see u and u just give him the boot.

14. essense

essense New Member

Get overself and break up with the guy. He will live. Tell him you don't feel the sameway and you don't want to be with him anymore. Sooner the better.

15. bella189

bella189 Guest

we are 21, and thats what i did, i was talking to him last night and i told him that i didnt feel the same way and that i didnt think it would go anywhere with us living so far apart. So yeah, thats it.. ofcourse i feel like shit... but ill get over it.

16. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

How did he take the news?

17. bella189

bella189 Guest

he seems ok, he said that deep down he knew that it wasnt going to work even tho he wanted it to...

18. BiffHenderson

BiffHenderson New Member

Better to break it off than to "pretend" it's going well.

19. bella189

bella189 Guest

agreed... thats why i had to do it

20. Spaulding Smails

Spaulding Smails Real Estate Guru

why 'date' people 7 hours away that you've only seen once....

dude is 'falling for you' after seeing you once....

freakshow USA

21. neebelung

neebelung Guest

You've only been seeing each other a few weeks, and you've only actually SEEN each other twice. It's easy, and you don't even need to be a bitch.

Tell him simply, and honestly, what you've said here... you don't want to get into something long term, and that his feelings are a bit premature - you haven't been seeing each other long enough to be able to reciprocate his feelings, and you think it would be better to end this before he falls too hard for you.

22. bobbarker70

bobbarker70 New Member

ohh i get it........your a slut!

23. 2LD

2LD New Member

tell that sucka the truth immediately ... long distance is for lame ugly people

24. bella189

bella189 Guest

ok, well thanks for thoes who helped, first of all ive known the guy for a year now, and we decided to try dating, so its not like i had just met him and slept with him

but thanks for comin out