LGBT I'm almost home!!

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by RyRy, Aug 12, 2005.

1. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Just got to the motel from the week of trailriding. I had fun but it was soooo nice to take a shower, a real hot steamy, private shower. I had some fun and some "fun" :naughty: :mamoru: I hooked up with a hot conuntry music singing, mule riding, and iirc mine worker from Ketuncky. :naughty: x1,000,000! Too bad I won't see him until next year, I haven't had sex that hot, well evar! :noes: Anywho's I better get going I'm sharing a motel room with mom tonight and she's getting nosy as to what I'm doing on my laptop :rolleyes:

And don't spoil the QAF finale for me, since I won't get to watch it until tomorrow or Saturday when I get home to my TiVo, but was it good? an expected or unexpected ending? Also did I miss any big important news since Sunday morning, I haven't had internet, phone, tv since then. :ugh: I'm so glad to have TV back I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond :rofl:

2. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

I know the feeling.
    I was counting the hours until I got to leave DC.

SO nice being home.

3. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

Oh hush now you homewrecker :p I'm not even home yet and I feel like I'm at home. I can't wait until the 18th when I move back here. I think my parents are about to get divorced :o To quote my dad from last night" I think you should stay at school more this semester... and at least you can get away from her... at least you can get out" :ugh: To be honest I can't believe they've lasted this long (25ish years).

4. Ivy Mike

Ivy Mike New Member

who me ;)
    She even called me last night while I was sitting in Charlotte (layover)
    I don't think it will ever lead anywhere, but if I got into those panties again. :naughty:

5. RyRy

RyRy Active Member

LOL! I don't think my little hook up will be going anywhere either but if given the chance I'd hit it again :naughty: