TAT I'm afraid I'm about to sound stupid... but...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by DreamDemon, Jun 5, 2004.

1. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

What are CBR's? Jewelry, I got that much, but... rings or what? someone help, don't laugh :o

2. upparoom

upparoom Well-Known Member

Captive Bead Rings

[​IMG]

3. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

Aaahh... thank you very much. :)

4. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

I have another question. How do I know what size jewlery to buy? I understand the gauge part, but what about the length part? None of the jewlery I have ever bought has said a size, I just guess... but now I'm looking at some off the internet (because I can't find just a plain banana barbell anywhere in shops, w/ no jewel or anything on it) and I finally found some, just don't konw how to tell what size to buy? Any suggestions?

5. pir8penguin

pir8penguin Guest

i've seen two ways of measuring it... diameter and length. length makes sense for barbells, but not really much to me for rings. diameter should be obvious...

6. 98TsiAWD

98TsiAWD New Member

I understand that much, but what I was asking was since I don't know the length of jewlery I need, how do I find out so I don't order the wrong size if I order off the internet? Does anyone have any answer to that one? If so, the help would be appreciated! Thanx in advance.

EDIT: I just realized that I'm not posting under my sign-in name... haha, this is DreamDemon :o

7. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

what are you getting jewelry for?

8. DreamDemon

DreamDemon New Member

My bellybutton, but I recently found a place that sells what I'm looking for that is close to home. However, I would still like to know how to tell what size to get.

9. Nickos

Nickos Active Member

probably 1/2" but it can differ.. when you go to the place to get jewelry they can tell you in a snap

10. 98TsiAWD

98TsiAWD New Member

THIS IS DREAMDEMON:
    I just got back from "Skinful Pleasures" where I got a plain, stainless steel barbell. The very same as I have been searching for in every store I have went into. Pretty cheap too, which is good, because when I got there I read the sign that said, "Cash Only" and started freaking out cuz I didn't have that much cash on me, just checks. The one he gave me is a little long tho, so I still don't know what size to get when I'm on my own. Ah well, I'm just happy I got a new one! :big grin: