I'm about to hurt someone...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by saxman, Dec 3, 2008.

1. saxman

saxman Burninating the peasants

quick backstory: was with my ex for 4 years, lived together for 3.5

broke up about 5 months ago, was stuck living together for 1.5 months after that

come to realize she was carrying on a relationship with some girl for about the last 3 years. Tons of bad blood between me and the girl for obvious reasons.

I bartend and serve tables.

Come to find out from my friends that they've came into work a couple times, fortunately while I haven't been there, sat down, decided they didn't want anything, and turned around and left.

Obviously coming in to rub this shit in my face.

I was almost doing ok with life before this... been trying to pick up the pieces... feel like I just got stabbed in the back and laughed at

2. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Sucks man. It's a kick in the balls for sure but you're already done with her. What she did is fucked up but you're past that. Do your best to move on as you naturally would, spend time with friends, doing hobbies, etc. If you see her, ignore her, don't even acknowledge her existence since she's clearly trying to make you jealous.

3. S0LE_fRESH

S0LE_fRESH New Member

Damn your girlfriend turned lesbian. Im sorry bro, that sucks.

4. saxman

Been trying to do that, and was decently well at it... this just comes out of no where and kills me. Hard to go from thinking you're going to marry someone to having them pull this shit. You think you know who someone is

5. saxman

meh... that doesn't really bother me. If she felt that's what she needed to do, I'm fine with that. It's the fact that it's this one specific girl, and that she's obviously trying to make me feel like shit with it.

6. spydur86

spydur86 New Member

Oh I completely agree but the fact remains that you were done five months ago. Just do your best and have fun meeting new people. As much as it sucks being completely comfortable in life and being with someone and then being single all of the sudden, just try to look at it as a new opportunity. You can do better, you can be happier, realize that.

7. saxman

I'm not really trying to hold on to it, expecting things to change. Hell, if I could just forget about her and move on with life, I'd be ecstatic. I was doing ok with things until this shit happened.

8. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

I get the feeling there is a little more to this than you are telling us. I mean, yeah, I'd be annoyed at whoever a gf was cheating on me with, man or woman, but why else is there "tons of bad blood".

You're coming across like you absolutely HATE this other girl.

9. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Look on the bright side...at least all you did was THINK about marrying her. You realize how many marriages split because someone FINALLY decides to come out of the closet?

It hurts bad, but it could've been a lot worse. So be thankful.

(not trying to be self-righteous, I'm actually illustrating how a positive attitude towards it might help accelerate your healing a bit.)

10. vodkacollins

vodkacollins New Member

i think vipers right. yes, it sucks that she was cheating on you for so long, but that says a lot about who she is as a person that she was able to lie and hide something like that from you and feel no remorse. you dont want someone like that in your life. you should be thrilled its over and you dont have to deal with her anymore. who cares who she is with, all that matters is that she is no longer with you.

11. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Don't let yourself get angry over her immature attempts to make you upset. That's all she's trying to do, so don't let her win and have the satisfaction. Living well is the best revenge. If she's wasting that time to try and rub it in you face she can't be that happy, otherwise she wouldn't give a shit.

If they come in while you are there smile and wave as if nothing is wrong and then don't talk to her.

12. MCohen

MCohen #NotMyPresident #AmericaIsAlreadyGreat #GoSolar OT Supporter

Just ignore her if she does try to rub it in your face by coming in. That'll piss her off more than anything.

13. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

what's with this one specific girl?

14. JustaMeThang

JustaMeThang New Member

I couldnt agree more.

15. saxman

basically spent several years trying to break us up, was very malicious in her trying to cause me pain. Would talk a lot of shit about me to my ex. Actually came into work one time and gave me a note. Lots of junior high bullshit that was annoying as hell. Basically, she spent 3 years trying to hack away at our relationship, tried to act all innocent, and then rubbed it all in my face.

It's a long, complicated story.

I know I'm better off without her. I would never go back to her. Doesn't make things be any less painful.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

Oh God. That's horrible :hug: