SRS I'm a wreck

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Shamrock, Feb 26, 2007.

1. Shamrock

Shamrock I can in end the world in a Holocaust OT Supporter

So i've been taking my medicine paxil cr 25 mg and propanolol 80 mg. My heart feels like it's going to explode my stomach is fucked up haven't left my room except to use the bathroom which is straight black shit. I've had attacks before but nothing like this. Already cried abut nothing 3 times yesterday one time today. Didn't sleep at all last night (watched Gi Jane)can't do anything productive can't think straight

2. Shamrock

Does any else have anxiety problems like this? I really thought I was getting back on track started eating right again, beenw orking out everyday, and hope to get school back in order.

3. Smutty

Smutty OT Supporter

I thought I had really bad anxiety (puking, no sleep, crying) but it just turned out I had one problem I needed to get to the root of. Once I delt with that I slowly got back on track and feel 100% normal again. I ditched the meds and everything.

4. Tokyo_Rose

Tokyo_Rose New Member

Anxiety, depression or anything like that takes time to get back on track, and sometimes you do have re-lapses. Just hold on in there. Good luck :hs:

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Not good, i advice that you consult your counseller/psychiater immediatly and tell what is happening to you by taking that medicine. Those kind of side effects are destabilizing you so much that the presumely good effects of the medicine might be reduced to nill.

6. Shamrock

well shit honestly i think i may do something I would regret if I got off the drugs. I literally almost dorve myself to the hospital today but then the propanolol kicked in and it relaxed me.

I'm going to a therapist for the first time next tuesday and I'll discuss my medication with him because really I've tried just about anything. I would like to go back to lexapro and cymbalta

7. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

:hug:

I dated a girl who was on paxil a while ago. I know what your going though from an outside percpective...wish i had something better to say to you then youll make it through it, but i dont.

Youll make it through it.

8. Shamrock

thanks great movie by the way (AV) I went 3 days once cold turkey and it was the worst feeling I have ever had.

9. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

Not that its really comparable but im going through a terrible girl situation and havnt had a smoke in a week after smoking about a pack a day for 5 years so. But im staying stong not smoking and youll stay strong to my friend...because it always gets better...no matter what...it always gets better.

10. Boosh Dag

Boosh Dag Guest

^^^^
    I apologize if that isnt helpful..im drunk.