GUN Illegal immigrant loses testicles, freedom after firing on SWAT

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Sep 21, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Thursday, September 20, 2007

blogs.kansascity.com/crime_scene/2007/09/illegal-immigra.html

Illegal immigrant loses testicles, freedom after firing on SWAT team
    It's been a year and a half since Texas police raided Guillermo Urquiza's home, looking for proof that he tried to order a hit on a police officer. Urquiza, who was asleep, grabbed a gun and fired when he heard the commotion. Officers fired back, hitting him in the crotch and stomach. He had to be castrated as a result.

He's been sentenced to five years for firing at the officers -- they were never able to prove the original accusation. He says it's unfair because he didn't know they were police. The authorities say they clearly announced and identified themselves. Their uniforms were also clearly marked.

Once Urquiza gets out, he'll be deported -- he's an illegal immigrant.

----

Can we start doing this to all illegal's?

2. Thunderbear

Thunderbear Yggdrasil's Forester.

Flawless victory.

3. Gimik

Gimik New Member

still... bad no knock again. I like these less every day.

4. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

While I dislike no knocks, it was the correct address. The guy obviously was already a law breaker. I don't know what kind of proof the cops were expecting to find that he ordered a hit though, were they expecting to find a reciept? or perhaps an entry into MS Money?

5. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

Why are we paying to keep him in jail just to deport him?

6. Paul Revere

Paul Revere OT Supporter

shot him in the nuts and now hes being deported? damn

7. cabriolet

cabriolet ...

No shit, $180/day for the next 5 years, just to kick him out...who's the genius behind that idea?

8. MTech

MTech New Member

This immigrant shit makes made me think of the bill they're talking about now one of the Libs added on in the fine print if the bill passes that anybody 16+ coming into the US can apply for citizenship and therefore bring their family into the country and are applicable for free college... All in a ploy to try and make Bush look like an asshole when he Veto's the bill to prevent that but the main billis to provide support for our troops.

9. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

:werd: I'm sure you remember the one about the old lady here last year. :picard:

A coworker told me about "Red Dogs" (special police officers akin to the "Strike Team" on The Shield) serving a no-knock warrant several years ago. They had the wrong house, and interrupted a Special Forces operator who had just sat down to dinner with his family.

Said operator put down 3 of the cops, killing two of them. Apparently, no charges were ever brought against the guy. Take it with a grain of salt, though; a lot of searching I did to find the story turned up nada.

10. Trlstyle

Trlstyle New Member

I understand yuor point and for the most part agree...but on the flip side he was illegal to begin with. You deport him and what is holding him back from hoping right over that fence tomorrow?

11. BigBadJohn

BigBadJohn Pay-back time OT Supporter

Because it would just show that any goddamned spic can come over here and shoot at us and then get away free with everything because were afraid of a little extra expense of punishing him.

12. [DWI]

[DWI] Master of Nothing

I had thought of this when I first read it, but what it came down to was the dude would be pissed off that he had his balls shot off if he was deported today, he'd just be pissed off he lost his balls. Either way we need to secure the border better. In 5 years when he gets deported and crosses the border again he might actually order a hit on a cop. Plus he isn't being put in jail for being an illegal immigrant, he's being put in jail for shooting at a cop. Granted the fact that there were investigating him for crimes when they knew he was an illegal is kind of weird. Illegal = GTFO. Still what he is in jail for I have to ask if you or I were in that position, at home asleep and the door gets knocked in your already panicking at this point. With that much adrenaline if those people with guns start yelling in something that is not your primary language it very well might not register and you or I might return fire if the cops burst in and starting yelling in french or spanish. So the initial crime they tried to prove as far as the legal system is concerned he is not guilty. though if you are suspected of ordering a hit on a cop you are probably already up to some not so great stuff. :dunno:

13. spankaveli

spankaveli OT Supporter

Had that been a "normal citizen" he'd be in prison right now.

14. Scrooge McDuck

Scrooge McDuck OT Supporter

that story just made my day :cool:

15. SiegG

SiegG The real-life Dale Gribble

As a man, I don't like to see any other man receive an injury down there save for those who sexually abuse others.

But, the rest is good stuff. We need to be a lot more serious about dealing with illegal immigration.

16. Dr. Fuckface

Dr. Fuckface Wheelguns: when it absolutely, positively has to g

I don't think police can press charges deaths/injuries they sustain when administering a no-knock warrant in Georgia. At least, not an improperly served one. :dunno: