FRK I'll share my 2,000th post with F/S.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Fire Sauce, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

I'll share my 2,000th post with F/S. [Hot story]

By posting a story my FWB sent me today. It's kinda nerdy at first, but cute. Then hot. Fucking hot. Excuse the parts where I censored out her personal info. Enjoy!!! [I did :hs:]

Sent :
    Monday, March 14, 2005 11:13 AM
    To :
    Julian [insert last name here] <[email protected]>
    Subject :
    Something to Brighten Your Day...[​IMG]

*grins* I couldn't come up with anything to say *gasp!*...but here's one of my stories...I hope you like it *lick* *smooch*

Amanda was a young girl, only fifteen, when she was introduced to Anne Rice. She read The Witching Hour, and needless to say she was mesmerized. The first thing that caught her attention was the first time Rowan and Michael made love. It was later described as "rough and tumble…rather like a rape from both sides." That’s what this girl wanted. This young, innocent young girl wanted no roses, no obvious tenderness. She wanted to seek the sweet gentleness in the violence of her first lovemaking.

Two years had passed and so had she the offers of the boys that were fond of her. She settled into her own style and way of thinking. She colored her hair purple, wore glitter, and even found her first girlfriend amongst all the boyfriends. She was never happy with the way she looked: slightly over weight with those small set back eyes hidden behind her black glasses; but she was comfortable for now. No one thought she could possibly be innocent. No one knew what she did in her spare time, either.

She wrote stories. She would sit at her computer for hours on end, dreaming up fantasies of hard lovemaking. The more painful it seemed, the more she liked it. She wanted to be in the position of the girl in her first story. She wanted to be surprised by one of her good friends, taken to his house, and treated the way she thought women should be treated in bed: for use, though the element of complete control through submission was there. She wanted her hair to be pulled and she wanted to be bent over the side of some bed. She wanted every orifice filled with thick members, pulsating with the need for her to please them by use of her body. She wanted to be spanked, pinched, and bound. She wanted it all in great mass.

~
    Jonathan was one of those active role-players. He was twenty-six and his only source of sanity at the end of his day was his computer. He confided in those games. He lived for the opportunity to live someone else’s life. Daisuke was his character’s name. He lived the life of a modest god of sorts. He was married, but had women all over him. Even his in character sister, Kawai, wanted him. He wanted Kawai, even if it was through text.

"Kawai," he typed as Daisuke. "You know I can never be with you. You’re my sister."

~
    Amanda found she could come close to acting out her secret fantasies with other people by means of role play games. She had "been with" several men, who were probably really men to put up with her tastes, in these games. She even made a few long term friends. Now, her goal was to snatch up her brother from in-game.

"Half, Daisuke," she would say through her character. She’d always follow with some strange action. Emote pushes a piece of hair out of your eyes, sweetly. "Daisuke," she says. "Aisheteru, otuoto."

She had been working at him since he even began playing. She was already well into the game when he showed up and was adopted by her father and another woman. To her, he was always the big brother she’d never had. Also the younger man she wanted but could never have.

~
    I know it would be bad role playing to give her my IM address. I want to so bad. I want to get to know the girl behind Kawai. Who knows, maybe she’s around here and I can meet her.

"Kawai…" he typed. "You…"

"Yes, Dai?" she responded, the words bright blue on his screen.

"Nothing. Just AIM at K0j1." Quit. End of story.

He waited for the window to pop up.

~
    AIM at K0j1?

Amanda opened up her instant messenger and added the name to her list. It showed as online. She clicked on the name and entered "Dai?"

"I’d prefer Jon. This is Kawai, right?" the message said in return.

"Yeah! ^.^ it is."

"What’s you’re real name?"

"You’ve got it. Only it’s in Japanese ~.o"

"Kawai means beloved, right?"

~
    Kawai_Kifu. Jonathan noticed that she kept the same name from the game. He wondered what it meant.

"Kawai means beloved, right?" he asked her after asking her first name.

"Mmhmm. My name in English is from Hebrew, meaning beloved."

"Amanda."

"*stares* how’d you know?"

"Profile, dear."

"Oh! o.o;"

"So…"

"You’re beautiful."

"Amanda? What?"

"You’re beautiful."

~
    Amanda did not know why she called Jon beautiful. Perhaps she could see right through the act of a character.

"You want me. You’re wondering right now where I’m from and if you can meet me. And most importantly, how old am I?" she typed, hoping he would understand how she was being straight forward. This man, in game or not, she was going to get. She had had a connection with him, even through his character and she knew what he was thinking. She always knew what he was thinking and he would finish explaining what she wanted. They had a chemistry unmatched by any two persons on the planet.

"You’re right."

"Well, you first then," She messaged him. She wanted to know about him first.

"My name is Jonathan Thorn. Most folks call me Jon. I’m twenty-six years old. I’m a smoker and don’t care. I live in Phoenix, Arizona and it is true that I do want you and that I do want to meet you."

"Aww."

"Aww?"

"My name is Amanda XXXX XXXXX, folks call me Amanda. I’m :o years old and a smoker as well. I live in :o, Tennessee and I love it that you want me."

~
    Two years later…
    ~
    Amanda was finally attending the college of her choice. She went to school for her degree in music education at Five Towns College in New York. She wanted to get her life together before she even thought about Jon. The secret was that she loved him. She had saved herself for him. She was nineteen, a sophomore in college, and still a virgin. That was a miracle in her days. She was almost proud of it, but it still weighed on her conscience every day that she couldn’t possibly wait for Jon for her entire life.

She dialed his numbers an hour and a half after he got off of work.

"Hello?" came the familiar, warm voice.

"Hey, Hon," she responded casually.

"Hey! What’s goin’ on?

"Oh, nothing. Just procrastinating."

"Now what are you putting off?"

"Eh, that same paper."

"Isn’t that due next week?"

"Yeah, but I’ve already got most of it done."

"That’s no excuse… you really should be doing that instead of calling me."

"But…"

"Hey, I’ve got to go. I won’t be around for a while… so don’t worry about callin’ me."

"Um… Okay, Jon.."

"Bye, love."

"…Bye."

That had to be the single shortest conversation they have had ever. Well, if he’s going to blow me off like that, I just won’t talk to him anymore.

There was a knock at her door.

"I’m busy!" she yelled at her dormitory door.

"Oh, sorry. You see, I just wanted to surprise the girl I love… This would be our first time meeting… and you must understand, this is the place she told me to come to."

Funny. Probably some prick who’s playing some practical joke on me. "I’ll be right there."

Amanda opened the door, looking quite angry despite the Ranma Panda design on her oversized T-shirt she slept in. Then she realized who it was.

"JON?"

The only thing this wonderful man could do was smile. She had always wondered what his smile looked like. She was taken aback to see it.

"Sorry that you can’t call me for a while… and I hope you don’t mind too much. I mean, after all, I am here," he said to break the long silence. He then showed her a single purple iris, her favorite flower.

"What are you doing here?" she blurted out suddenly, her face still full of a wonderful shock. "I mean, um…shit.." she blushed.

"Well, I hope you don’t mean shit. And I’m here because I love you, want you, and couldn’t bear to be alone in Phoenix anymore."

"Oh."

"Amanda… stop being so… shocked."

"Gah! Sorry… come in… It’s a little messy, but you know me," she said, walking backwards and picking up random things off of the floor. She considered herself lucky to not have a room mate. That way, there was no complaining when it came to her chaotic organization skills.

"S’ok, love," he said quietly. When she put her things down, he gave her the iris. She smelled it and smiled at him.

"How’d you get here, Jon?"

"Been planning it for the past two months. Took the bus and then a cab. And ‘lo and behold, I am here."

There was a silence for a few moments as they settled into their respective places on the extra bed in the room. Then Amanda moved closer.

"You love me?"

"Of course."

"Why?"

"You are the most beautiful, intelligent, wonderful girl I’ve ever met."

"I’m almost ten years younger than you…"

"So?"

"I dunno."

More silence. Neither of them really knew what to say to each other. Finally, Amanda spoke up.

"I love you, too Jon. Have for a long time."

"I know."

"So you’ll kiss me now, right?"

"Of course." And he did. He pulled her close to him, and tilted her head back gently, his soft hands resting firmly on her jaw. His kiss was just as she hoped and expected it to be: gently rough. His kiss demanded everything from her and she gave up easily. Soon enough she was pinned against the bed, her lips still locked with his. She felt his hardness against her thigh and she smiled through the kisses and then pulled her lips away.

"Do you remember how we joked around what it would be like when we met?"

Instead of answering, he grabbed his bag and unzipped it. He brought out two scarves. Of course he remembered how he said he would tie her to her bed, undress her slowly and tease her until she begged. How could he forget? He wanted it so badly, even as much as she did.

He leaned over Amanda and kissed her once on her forehead. He slipped off the T-shirt she was wearing and beheld the beauty that was her breasts. They were full, with large areolas and pert pink nipples. He wanted to give attention to them right away. But first there were other matters to attend to.

He kissed her collarbone and shoulder, taking her left arm in his hand and slowly extending it to the bedpost. He dragged the silk scarf along her skin as well, wrapping it once around her wrist then tying it to the metal bar. When he returned to her lips, he kissed them, muffling the gentle purr coming from her lips. He kissed the length of her other arm and brought that wrist to the bedpost, too. He kissed the palm of her hand as he tied it to the opposite post.

He moved to her side, nuzzling against her. He slipped his shirt off and let her feel his tanned skin. She noticed he didn’t shave and she found it intolerably sexy. How she wanted to take the thick, dark hair on his chest and run it through her fingers. Her hands were itching to touch him. She whimpered at him slightly.

"You want this, remember?" he said, noting her pleading look.

"Mmm… but…"

"No buts Amanda…" he said quietly. He was stroking her side lightly with the tips of his fingers, grazing her panty line. He wasn’t going to take those off for a while.

He resumed his previous position and nuzzled against her stomach, kissing and sucking his way to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, running his thumbs over the hard nipples and twisting them gently in his fingers. The soft moans signified her pleasure.

He lifted them up in his hands and kissed that soft skin under her breasts. He nibbled lightly at her as if he could not get enough of the way her soft skin tasted. He kissed around every inch of her breasts, avoiding the sensitive areolas. When he arrived at the soft, pink flesh, he licked in small circles around her nipples. She whimpered at him. He took the sensitive nub tightly between his lips and sucked it, running the tip of his tongue over the end. He glanced up to see her face contorted in a pleasurable frustration, her wrists struggling against the scarves as she ached to touch him. Then an idea came to his mind of how badly he wanted to turn this girl’s behind cherry red.

He moved up, leaned over her. He kissed just below her ear, then whispered, "Have you ever been spanked before?"

The only answer she gave was a soft whimper.

"I’ll take that as a no," he laughed softly. He knew it was something she would like. He had read her stories before.

He untied her hands from the post and then tied them in front of her with one scarf. He then tied her ankles together with the other. He helped her to sit up then stand. When she stood, he began to talk to her. "When you’re in my lap, I want you to feel how you make me feel.," he said as he stood as well. He slipped off his pants and boxers, leaving them on the floor. The sight that Amanda beheld was that of quite the impressive member. So he wasn’t lying. She thought. She wanted to pamper his manhood, treat it with her tongue. She wanted it inside her, each and every place it could fit.

Jon sat down on the bed and pulled him to her. He whispered before she lay over his lap, "If it is ever too much, let me know." He kissed her cheek softly. "This is for you to enjoy, not for you to be hurt. I don’t want you to hurt more than you like." As odd as those words were, she understood completely. She nodded then bent over his lap carefully. When he felt they were both situated, he began to rub her backside through her panties. She purred at him and he laughed.

When he pressed his hand firmly into the small of her back, she knew it was about to begin. She was suddenly aware of everything in the few seconds she waited for the first strike. She heard the Wolf King album in her stereo. She saw the glow of her computer on the floor. It was another one of her stories. She felt his hard member against her bare stomach. She was going to remember this moment for a long time.

Then his hand fell. He began smacking her rear with only enough force for her to feel it. The rhythm of his movements was always changing: sometimes quick, sometimes slow, sometimes he rested. Soon enough she was panting, the pain numbing when he stopped for a moment. But soon enough he would begin again. She was moaning loudly, and she did not care if her neighbors heard. She’d been kept awake by their night deeds and finally she was experiencing her own kind.

After about five minutes he took a longer break, massaging her backside and squeezing the tender flesh in his fingers, rubbing some of the pain away. He felt and heard the pace of her breathing. That was why he stopped for a while. She was whimpering, begging for more almost.

"Just a small break, Amanda…" he said softly, his hand wandering between her legs. He felt her panties and they were quite wet. "You’re enjoying your first spanking."

"Mmm…" was the only answer she could form.

"Good…" he whispered. He pulled her panties from her backside and let them rest at her knees. He groaned when he saw the soft pink of her backside that he had applied with a firm hand. He was aching for release now, but he knew he could control it like he always did.

He raised his hand again and let it fall quickly on her rear, peppering the now bare flesh with hard smacks. She jumped the first time now that her backside was bare. It hurt a little worse and she had a distinct feeling he was spanking her harder now. She was also amazed at how worked up he could be as she felt his manhood hot against her belly. She wanted him in her more than anything at the moment, even as he spanked her so hard and well.

He finally stopped when her backside was bright red and he could feel the heat from it. He pulled her panties back over her and she squirmed, the feel of the cloth cool and prickly against her red hot skin.

"How are you doing?" he asked, running his fingers along her spine.

"Mmm…I’m going to die…if you don’t fuck me right now," she said, pointedly. He gave her a few hard slaps on her backside for what she said. She moaned at him.

"I’m not done yet," he said, helping her to stand a moment. When he stood, her eyes went straight to the saluting member between his legs. Was it just her, or was he harder than earlier? Probably.

He untied her ankles and wrists, only to tie her wrists behind her back.

" Sit up against he headboard, Amanda," he said, pushing a piece of hair out of her eyes. He noticed the bright red of her cheeks and the fullness of her lips that comes with extreme arousal. He kissed those lips and found them to quite warm. She pressed herself against him and he refused to take her now. He wanted her on the very edge for her first time.

"If you cum now, Amanda, I won’t take you tonight…" he said softly as she sat on the bed.

"I’ll do my best, " she said, half-dazed.

He positioned himself on the bed and looked up at her. He pushed her legs up and parted them, revealing those same soaked panties. He nuzzled her inner thighs and she purred down at him. Her scent overcame him and he was suddenly drunk on it. He groaned, as he kissed and nibbled her thighs somewhat hard, which brought a long, deep moan from her lips.

He pulled away the panties, revealing her virgin sex. She had no hair but for the small patch on top that he found infinitely sexy. He kissed her outer lips, sucking on them lightly and even nibbling as he was encouraged by the sounds she was making above him.

He brought his hands to her and parted the damp, hot folds of skin between her legs. She squirmed slightly, too excited for her own good. He drew his tongue along her skin in one long stroke, hitting every sensitive spot between her legs. She groaned loudly as her back arched and moved herself to him without trying.

He grinned to himself and moved his hands to her waist. He lapped tentatively at her sex for a moment, savoring the taste of her wetness and egging her on to beg. She whimpered and pleaded with him softly before he let out an assault to her sex with his tongue and lips.

He let his tongue circle around the small bundle of nerves, making her almost scream in her state. He pulled her toward him, burying his face between her legs, licking and nibbling at every bit of sensitive flesh. She was just on the brink when he stopped.

She let out a long exhausted moan. She wanted to finally experience coming for the first time, but he was going to draw it out for her. She noticed her computer on standby. It had been at least an hour and a half. "Please, Jon…"

"Please what?" he said, laying over her, his hand between her legs, rubbing her clit gently.

"Mmm… Please…Jon… take me… now…" she said between short gasps.

"What was that?" he said, bringing her out to beg. "You want me to what?"

"Take me, Jon!" she said loudly, her body trembling and sweaty from frustration. "Make me a woman!"

He let her lie down more and he took her head in his hand. He looked into her eyes. He leaned down and whispered soft words in her ear, kissing her neck and spoiling her before the first moment of pain that she knew would come.

He positioned himself at her virgin entrance. He desperately didn’t want her to be in too much pain, but he knew that, as with the other women he was with before her, he was gifted and even to the most experienced, he hurt a bit. He’d never been with a virgin before.

"Baby, it’s going to hurt," he whispered to her gently.

"You forget. I like pa…" the word she was going to finish was cut off. She swallowed all sound as she felt him thrust himself into her in one swift motion. He took her in his arms and held her against him, stroking her hair softly. She didn’t like this at first and almost told him that tonight wasn’t the night. Instead, she bit his shoulder, making him moan slightly. He waited for her to give in and relax for a few moments. When he felt that she was going to be okay, he slowly rocked his hips against hers, not moving much at all. When she felt that sensation with that of fading pain and fullness, she moaned, and began to grind back.

He let her lay all the way back again and he began to thrust more, slowly at first and gaining a bit of speed after a moment. All signs of a bad discomfort or hurt were gone from her face. Her eyes were closed tight and she bit her lip hard. She was in a little pain, but it was only enough to satisfy her need for it. He was about to lose his control over himself as he felt the hot walls of her sex extremely tight around his member. He groaned loudly and leaned down to kiss her neck and let her hear the sounds he was making.

He massaged her breasts, lightly turning the nipples between his fingers. Then, he sat up, bringing her with him. She kept up the rhythm he created as he untied her hands. When he did, she instantly took his face into her hands and kissed him with an unmatched heat and passion. He laid her back down, pinning one of her wrists to the bed and he brought her other hand between her legs and showed her how to massage herself.

Suddenly, her body was tense. "Jon…" she moaned loudly and he finally felt her contracting around him. The bed was covered in her juices and he could smell the sticky sweetness of her. All of this finally overcame his control and he buried himself deep inside her, releasing himself. She groaned even louder when she felt him empty himself in her. Another wave of pleasure swept over her and she was in the midst of her second orgasm.

After they were through, they lay together, very still. Occasionally there would be a small kiss or two exchanged. When he pulled away, he let her roll over and he fixed the bed somewhat better. She moved to the side of the wall, facing it and he slid under the covers beside her. He took her in his arms and held her close to his chest as he kissed her shoulders and neck.

"I love you, Amanda," he whispered as she was falling asleep.

"Mmm… I love you, too, Jon," she returned.

Then, they both fell asleep, not sure if this night was a dream or reality.

:hsd:

Last edited: Mar 15, 2005
  2. MZ89

MZ89 New Member

wayyy to long... i read the first lil part...

summarize it?

3. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:uh: Either read it or don't.

4. DAN513

DAN513 OT Supporter

They get married and start a family on the moon.

5. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

That's what I got out of it.

:hsugh:

Who the hell asks for cliffs of a naughty story?

EDIT: Ok, more about the story. I want to know if F/S approves. :hs:

6. Tornado6

Tornado6 When the wind set down in funnel form and pulled y

Inbetween.

"Take me, Jon!" she said loudly, her body trembling and sweaty from frustration. "Make me a woman!"

7. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

8. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

Bump for no one reading this. :wtc:

F/S hates me, no one reads my threads. :wtc:

9. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

230 people read this, dear...they may be busy masturbating or are just too shy to post. ;)

10. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:mamoru: Well, you posted, and you didn't even tell me what you thought!

11. Cherryfire

:o
    Touche'! I thought it was actually pretty realistic. Nothing crazy like "fill me with your hot man sperm!" or anything like that. Read like something I'd spend my evening doing. :)

12. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:naughty:

13. vegeoku

vegeoku New Member

Your story is amazing. Good stuff, one of the best sex stories ive read, no kidding. Keep it up, I hope to see more stories from you.

14. saint jimmy88

saint jimmy88 New Member

i wasn't aroused...

edit: however, it was very well detailed.

15. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

I got about 2/3 through and got bored, probably because I'm not into spanking, and there was way too much time spent on detailing that, for me.

16. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

Beautiful read. Reminded me very much of me and my lover. REALLY got me going. Will make sure he reads this the next time I'm at his place. THANK YOU.:bowdown:

17. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

:bigthumb:

18. mrs0323

mrs0323 New Member

He did read it last night when I was at his place. Too bad it couldn't keep us from splitting up. It will be one the last pleasant memories I have of him, sitting in his chair smiling and reading it.:wtc:

19. Cherryfire

:eek4: Holy crap, what a downer! Sorry to hear that.

20. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

21. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

All I have to say is thank you. Be back in 5. ;)

22. Fire Sauce

Fire Sauce New Member

23. cASe SenSiTive

cASe SenSiTive Tires spitting gravel, I commit my weekly crime