MIL Ill be at Ali base in 2 months...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by evan2, Jan 25, 2009.

1. evan2

evan2 Guest

Anyone going to be there? Ill be with red horse.

2. lancer

lancer OT Supporter

3. evan2

evan2 Guest

lol

4. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Are you talking about Ali Al Salim?

5. evan2

evan2 Guest

no...ALI aka TALLIL, COB ADDER etc

6. Ranger-AO

Ranger-AO I'm here for the Taliban party. Moderator

They need a bigger BX?

7. evan2

evan2 Guest

We are actually going to be building a new AAFES PEB, though the plot of land has never been cleared for UXOs so now we are waiting and EOD said it could take years.

So they told us (RED HORSE) to just scrape the area with our uparmored dozer.

Since we are all moving to the south of the base the PEB will be the new bx, gym and some other shit

the bx is ok here size wise, selection sucks and its always hot as fuck in there

8. Ranger-AO

:rofl: I just got a flashback to the PX at Camp Liberty. You know how when the first blast of air you get as you walk through the door let's you know it's going to be cool inside? Yeah - EVERY SINGLE TIME my mind fell for that trick as I walked in the door - and EVERY time I remember being disappointed that all that air was hot as fuck. :wtc:

Why not get some combat engineers to clear that plot of land for you? They could grab a couple of M9 ACEs and scrape that shit in no time. EOD is always too busy - what with all the cheap DVDs, books, video games, etc. :greddy:

9. evan2

evan2 Guest

The army EOD is supposed to be doing it. AF EOD was going to help them. RED HORSE works for the Army, you have some 06 555 up here who is the man we work for sort of. It is odd how it all works.

You know your combat engs are just like my job except you guys go to different schools after since we do not deal with route clearance or blowing anything up.

we both go to Ft Wood

10. Ranger-AO

Negative. The only schools I've been to deal with blowing shit up and stopping shit from being blown up. There are other types of engineers.

You're probably talking about vertical (building construction) or horizontal (road construction) engineers. They sometimes are yanked to fill slots in route clearance units (if all you need are a pair of eyes, any eyes will do), but they have completely different skills and training than 21B Combat Engineers.

11. Cheerio

Cheerio New Member

The entire base of Adder or whatever it is called now needs to be leveled. I hated that place. The only good purpose it seves is for logistical support as a resting stop.

12. evan2

evan2 Guest

Ok thought so, we just met three of them here and they said they were combat engineers and did route clearing. We asked them where they went to school, they did not seem all that bright.

Knew your old ass wasnt smart enough to keep up with me, you just blow stuff up.

:wavey: