If you want to get a girl...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by yesitisyellow, Feb 25, 2007.

1. yesitisyellow

yesitisyellow New Member

do NOT, I mean do NOT become friends with her first. the ladder theory is true whether you think it is or not. once she thinks you're a friend, you're fucked in the ass. you will not get what you want. this fucking sucks. learn from my mistakes please. this is very true if they're not mature, as the girl will want something that is out of reach for them. they want a challenge, they cannot realize something that is good for them if it's right in there face.

:sadwavey:

2. lauren

lauren Active Member

oh, so friendzoning is a choice?

3. yesitisyellow

yesitisyellow New Member

yes, you could totally choose whether to be friendzoned or not by how you act.

of course, if she puts you there right away, there's not much you can do. if this is not the case, i'd advise whatever the fuck to do to stay way clear of it.

just trying to reiterate it if someone hasn't gotten it by now

4. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

not always true. if a girl finds you attractive, she'll date you if the opportunity is available ..even if you're friends. i've never refused to date someone due to being too good of friends with someone.. however, i have told someone before whom i was friends with that i only saw him as a friend when he had suggested that we date. my hesitation to date that person was not because he was a friend though. also, i have several female friends who will only date guys whom they are friends with first.

i've been friends with a guy for over a year whom i've just started dating last week. until that point, i didn't even think he thought of me as more than a friend

Last edited: Feb 25, 2007
  5. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

Every boyfriend I've had has been a friend first. If you are in the "friendzone" that just means she isn't attracted to you.

6. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

Ladder theory is one of those things that sounds really good in the absence of better ideas, but in reality it misses the point.

You only start out on the "friends only" ladder if you are completely unacceptable to her based on physical appearance. Women do not have a magical ability to size you up as a human being in two seconds; if you are not repulsive to her physically, then the ladder you end up on is up to your behavior... whether you are "friends" for some time first or not.

The guy who thought this stuff up backpedals and mushes things up thoroughly to explain situations which appear to prove him wrong and ends up saying nothing definitive.

7. Jacy

Jacy red lipstick brigade

well put! either you are a woman, or you seem to have a good understanding of them :o

8. mbshoem

mbshoem Member

Same here my current girlfriend and I were bestfriends for over ten years with out any kinda sexual tention or ever "what if we got together" 100% just friends. And one day like 3 years we kissed and were together ever since. Not to mention ALL of my Ex GFs were friends first. And better the friend the longer the relationship and I am still friends with all my exs.

9. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

hah, I agree 100%. Almost every single one of my relationships were strictly friends first, then it evolved.

10. GTSlow

GTSlow New Member

My fiance was my friend long before we started dating. I think your theory is flawed.

11. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

If you want to get a girl...do not follow stupid shit read on the internet, seen on a movie, or advice given by someone who was denied. I really am tired of the friendzone crap. I dont know if it first started in the movie Just Friends or what, if so, that movie should have never came out. How stupid.

12. demosnat

demosnat New Member

Truth. The friendzone is a myth. All of my boyfriends have started as friends. If you are 'friendzoned' it means she knows you well enough to know she doesnt want a relationship with you.

13. Whew

Whew New Member

this theory is false...My fiance was my best friend in high school..I always thought she was way out of my league and was so attracted to her and sure enough a relationship blossomed about EIGHT months later..I was even around her and saw her through a relationship with somebody else. She even saw 2 of mine...We had great chemistry as friends then we took it higher

14. NCS

NCS Active Member

you can keep girls in the neutral zone as long as you like if you know how

like with the klingons and stuff.

15. BradUF

BradUF Guest

It works so much better to not try the friend crap and go right to dating.

16. FurryFriend

FurryFriend New Member

I think the "friendzoned" concept was invented by men to justify rejection without feeling rejected. "Oh, she friendzoned me" sounds better than "she isn't attracted to me".

Girls do the same too. Girls will bitch about "men just can't commit" to also justify rejection without feeling rejected. It's sounds better than "he thinks I'm ugly".

17. pringlesuck

pringlesuck New Member

best advice ever !!

18. Martinj

Martinj New Member

Im a guy, and I think when you dont have much to offer you have to play the game, i have moved from friends to dating, at first I wasnt at all into the girl but later I became.

19. jotti

jotti New Member

''Friend-zoning'' is bullshit. It's guys that run out of charm or whatever it is that turns the girl on that get ''friend-zoned". This goes back to evolutionary times, survival of the fittest..

20. iwishyouwerebeer

:hsugh: or because she genuinely liked you as a person and would love to have you as an actual friend?

21. iwishyouwerebeer

Oh well if that's the situation, then yeah. It's heartless as hell if a girl knows that the guy likes her and then she just kind of leads him on to be a friend. But many girls will tell you (myself included) that you can be totally oblivious to a guy liking you, and you just like them as a friend. so you are excited at the idea of having a new friend in general, you know what I mean?

But yes, if the situation is like the first that I mentioned then she is just a bitch; but not every girl does that is all I meant.

22. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

it's more about not being a girls "bitch" as opposed to not being her "friend."

23. xinster

xinster New Member

motion to change "friendzone" to "wimpzone"

24. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

To an extent that is also the guy's fault for a) not comprehending his own situation and/or b) sticking around when he knows damn well he is not able to "just be friends."

25. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

Meh...I've straight up told guys "you know this isn't going anywhere, right?" yet they persist. I personally never use guys just because that isn't totally my bag, but you get what you deserve. If you are gonna act like a little bitch you are going to get treated like one. I totally believe the friendzone is real...but it doesn't mean that none of my friends ever have a chance of getting with me...sure some of them don't...but some of them probably do. Fact is that the second I meet a guy most are classified under "I would fuck" or "I would not fuck" and it's real easy to get moved to the "I would not fuck" side, but really hard to move the other way. And actually I have my own friendzone problems right now and when I get a chance I'll post that shit up and have everyone make fun of me like they should...but until then...