MMA If you speak/read Portuguese...

Discussion in 'OT Bar' started by Hillary, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Hillary

Hillary fukc yaeh. ew waitled long enough. nujgses of hill

2. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

bablefish'd:

Blog Tatame City especially dedicates a part of its substances for fighters in ascenção who are giving show and if showing revelations in the world of the fight. In this substance we were behind Hillary Williams, a living North American fighter of the Arkansas that is giving a true show of Submission, Jiu Jitsu and M.M.A. in the United States. After seeing its videos in youtube, the team of the Tatame City decided to enter in contact with this fera of the tatame to more know of its life and its career. In its first fight of Valley Everything, the warrior pos its adversary to sleep, as vocês they will be able to see in links that we will place in the end of the substance. The North American besides giving show in Mix the Martial Arts, still participated of a masculine championship of blue bands and finished all the marmanjões with triangles. She sees this sensational substance elaborated by the Tatame browse-quality City and to our readers:

Tatame City - How you it started in the MMA?
    Hillary - My Mark friend stimulated me to fight Jiu Jitsu, a martial art that I did not know. Not wise person nor as if pronounced. It said that jiu-jitsu was amused and that I would like. I always was athlete, but he wanted to train something new. After my first fight I got passionate myself. One month later I gained my first competition and was vitiated in competing. I trained kick-boxe, but never I compete and my trainer asked for pra I to me to make a MMA fight pra to see what I found. I made and really I liked it MMA, but what I love exactly he is jiu-jitsu.

Tatame City - You it suffered some type of preconception of the family or the friends?
    Hillary - the majority of my friends is my masters and my friends of trainings, then they apóiam me. My parents are very worried about my physical integrity and them they think that the sport is bloody and brutal excessively. I am young still and I want to fight very still, then they need to learn to accept.

Tatame City - Which is its team?
    Hillary - Trainings in Westside MMA in Arkansas(USA). We are the biggest academy of the Arkansas, the fighters are very good and we always enter in competitions! I do not have branch offices at the moment, but taste of this because I can train in any team in the other states.
    Tatame City - You obtain to remain feminine and to be practicing of Valley Everything at the same time?
    Hillary - I am not very different of the other women. Taste to dress me well and to leave as all the others. The only difference is that the training is my priority. I am always worried about my diet as all the other women, only that I have that to be in my category of weight. After the fight I volume a bath, change and nobody would be capable to speak that I had fought if was not for my purple eye.

Tatame City - a great moment of its career Cites.
    Hillary - I have two great the two moments and sao proceeding from it jiu jitsu. After 10 months of training, I gained the pan-American my trainer I hugged me and he said me how much he was proud of me. As the great moment was when I competed in a masculine division of blue band and finished all the faces with triangles!

Tatame City - Speaks a little on its plans for the future?
    Hillary - My priority is jiu-jitsu. I programmed myself to participate of two the three championships for month I tie June, including the pan-American and the world-wide one. I want to earn two more important in my band. After this, I want to come back to fight kick-boxe, to improve my trocação and to fight some times. If he will have a good performance, I want to turn final professional pro the year and to fight through the country. I also will make my first one I travel to Brazil in December and this also is a thing that leaves me very livened up. I wait to train and to compete in the place where my sport appeared and to discover as my pronunciation of the Portuguese is bad (laughs). I always listen how much Brazil is wonderful and I very am empolgada to see with my proper eyes.

Tatame City - What you find on the people who believe that Valley Everything is man thing?
    Hillary - Each one has its opinion, and this dumb a all instant. About a moment of history all thought that to vote and to have a job pra was alone men. I wait to be able to join me to the group of women who have fought during years to help the sport to grow. Perhaps some people will change its ideas if they really to be worried in understanding this instead of only saying that she is bad without knowing.

Tatame City - a message for the girls Orders whom they desire to enter the world of the fight.
    Hillary - You do not have that to act as a man if she wants to fight! Either accurately that you it is, always. Not and so frightful nor so painful E how much you can think. A time that you step on inside of the cage, you does not feel nothing and you do not hear nothing, you are in the automatic pilot.

The team of the Tatame City desires to all luck of the world for the Hillary warrior Williams in its day for the world of the fight. Also we desire that this interview helps the girls who want to adhere to the sport but they have fear. For already the practicing ones of martial arts, it is a good source of inspiration for the trainings there. Good Hillary Luck. In The Pain, The Gain. It follows link with its sensational fight of MMA, in which erases the adversary, to know more looks in youtube Hillary Williams.

3. Hillary

LOL @ that translation.

4. Atmosphere

Atmosphere PURPLE DREAM

it translated everything perfectly

you just happen to speak like a fob

5. Optamix

Optamix New Member

hahahaha

That translation was great.

6. Hillary

Translation > actual interview.

7. JordanClarkson

JordanClarkson OT Supporter

did you actually speak to him in portuguese? :cool:

Hillary "Warrior" Williams! How do you like that? :bowdown:

8. Hillary

It actually says guerreira Hillary Williams, which is like the female warrior Hillary Williams. One of the Brazilians I know from Memphis calls me Paquita, which is apparently a group of singers that all have blond hair and big tits. Hahahhahaa. And it was an email interview, and he had to fix several of my grammatical errors. I don't speak very well at all. I can have basic conversation for a minute or two, but then I get lost. Working on it though.