If you haven't tried Optimum Polish...

Discussion in 'That'll Buff Right Out' started by Scottwax, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Scottwax

Scottwax Making detailing great again! Moderator

...you are seriously missing out. The more I use it, the more I love it. Pretty much my go to polish now. I used to use Meguiars #80 the most but Optimum is a bit more aggressive (close to DACP or SSR2.5) but stays wet for a longer working time. It also finishes down as nice as #80 so you can go straight to your LSP. No fillers either so what you see is what you get.

2. NorthPac

NorthPac New Member

I bought optimum polish months ago that's been setting in my trailer that I never used yet and never thought much of it. I thought it was a finer polish, I guess I got to give it a try, Thanks Scott you are ok thinking about setting you up with a old girl friend of mine that lives in Waxahachie.

When I'm out of polish the only thing there in town is 3m Finesse-it which works ok just as good as #83 but 83 works better with the rotary and 83 is much cheaper.

Scott I wish I lived close by I could show you the art in using the rotary in removing paint defects, far much faster the PC is but the PC is much better in getting the final gloss. Anyway after so many beers I'm calling quits and also it's a good thing you can't smell me because I sink of bo of working in the hot days of summer, Night all

3. exceldetail

exceldetail New Member

Scott, hows the Compound ? I have it but yet to try it ! David said same working characteristics ???

4. Milin

Milin It's Terminal.

I just placed an order with you guys yesterday :bowdown:

5. n2_space

n2_space Space > *.*

I have really been wanting to try it out :hs: I tried to get a trade going on some on autopia with Sean, but he already had gotten some of the product I had to trade :hs:

6. Scottwax

I've played around with it a bit and yes, it works just like the polish, seems to finish off almost as nice too. I just haven't had to compound anything for a while.

7. exceldetail

exceldetail New Member

Already out the door my friend !

8. Scottwax

Sounds normal. I always get my orders very quickly from you. :)