Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Balzak, Jan 12, 2007.
Can you contract herpes on your hand? Assuming she's shedding the virus at the time.
lol golden axe
Not what I expected, but LOL anyways
C'mon! let's get these answers in with a quickness!
No, Herpes Simplex 2 needs a open wound or a mucus membrane to transmit from one person to the other. So basically, as long as your not bleeding, or going down, and protect your dome before you hit it, you will be fine.
simplex 2 = genital herpes. So even with a condom, the herpes can't be transmitted to the pubic hair region?
Performing oral on a girl with genital herpes puts you at high risk for oral herpes?
No, it needs the Mucus membrane to transmit, it needs the acidity of the mucus to survive outside of the body. The mouth with it's saliva is pretty close to the same chemical compound as the vaginal secretions hence the ability to be transmitted via oral sex.
The top of your tool has a similar skin matrix as the ladies walls, very thin so the virus is able to penetrate that pretty easily.
I became edjucated on this durring trial in which I served as a jurior. Some 21/22 year old bastard gave a 10/11 year old girl HS2. And he also gave it to her mother...
did you give him a :high5:
This is part of what I have from the trial I was on...
Events and known facts.
• VFC is 10/11 years old .(Victim Female Child)
• VFC was living with mom & brother.
• Brother was 7/8 years old.
• Children trade off every other week between mom and dads house.
• Dad is remarried to another person.
• VFC was in school for about 4 weeks during the LALA
• AM is 20/21 years old. (Assailant Male)
• Apartment is 2 bed 1 bath.
• Mom married MA after the events occurred.
• Mom has baby daughter girl with MA.
• Mom ,VFC and MA all tested positive for HS2.
• Mom takes VFC to ER.
--ER Doctor on the stand & time lime.
• The VFC is barely able to walk.
• ER Doctor says VFC is complaining about severe pain between the legs.
• ER Doctor also says that VFC is also complaining about abdominal pain.
• ER Doctor has mom leave medical exam room.
• ER Doctor checks VFC out.
• Noticed that there was an attempt to medicate VFC with cream
• ER Doctor right away recognizes the issue and immediately suspects STD.
• ER Doctor knows that issue only happens by SSC
• ER Doctor takes notes of open wounds in the PA of the VFC.
• ER Doctor goes to presiding doctor & gets a confirmation of suspicion.
• ER Doctor goes back & takes images of injury in the PA of the VFC.
• VFC says that she only has SSC with boyfriend MA.
• Presiding doctor calls police and explains that they suspect SSC & LALA with VFC.
• Police come with child services.
• Mom is escorted out of ER area and is told that she can not have child back.
• ER Doctor has blood drawn from VFC for confirmation of recognized STD.
• ER police & child services ask VFC a few questions.
• ER Doctor, police & child services strongly suspect that VFC is being molested.
• ER Doctor completes treatment of VFC.
• Police & child services take VFC to safety house.
• ER Doctor shows us two picture of the PA of VFC. Clearly shows exterior damage to PA of VFC.
• ER Doctor explains what we are looking at on both images.
• ER Doctor explains that she was very surprised when she looked at the PA and saw what was there.
• ER Doctor explains that she had to clean off medication in the PA to complete the exam.
• ER Doctor states that the only time she ever has seen that type of injury was with premiscous teenagers that were not taking precaution during SSC and was very shocked to see that with a girl that just turned 11 years old.
• ER Doctor states that 10/11 year old girls are not commonly known to be sexually active.
• Her Hyman appeared to be intact, but that does not mean there was not any penetration.
• I did not do a close up exam of the hyniman to verify if it was actually not torn.
• Child abuse & adolescant specialist, recognized throughout the world for her study of STD's and young people.
• This particular type of STD can only be transmitted thru SSC. It can not be transmitted thru incidential contact.
• You can't wipe person A's private part that has this STD and then immediately wipe person B's private part and have person B now have that particular STD. The PH chemistry does not work that way for that STD.
• The PH chemistry has to match between the carrier of the STD and the receiver of the STD in order for the STD to be transmitted between the two people during SSC.
• It is VERY RARE for not matching PH chemistry to allow the STD virus to survive the transmission.
• There are couples that have a hard time with producing children because of the imbalance of the PH chemistry between the man and woman. That same difficulty is more prevalent with this STD.
• Only about 1/5 of the population age group between the mid teens to the mid 20's that are sexually active actually contract this STD.
• This same group is also high risk for other STD's and they have higher risk behavior for other items or events. Typically in poorer area's with higher crime.
• It is not normal for a child of her age to be promiscuous.
• There is so FEW children of her age group to have STD's that there has not been any hard study of the STD with them.
• Of her age group with children that have been molested, less than 1% of them have STD's and of that group, I would surmise than less than 5% of those kids would have HS2. Basically, it's EXTREMLY rare and highly unlikely for a child of her age group to get infected with HS2.
• States that the manisfication of HS2 shows up in an average of 6 days from incubation.
• Symtoms include open lesions or sores. Severe abdominal pain. Diffuculty in walking.
• Extremely likely to pass on HS2 to child if having natural child birth.
• Very likely to pass on HS2 to future partner if not practicing Safe sex.
• Will effect all future relationships that the child will make in the future.
• Will be infected for the rest of her life.
• There is no cure for HS2.
--VFC's testomy on the stand. She is now 12.
• Mom had prior boyfriend who moved out.
• Was not happy that they broke up.
• Said they also had a lady that rented the other room out.
• The lady moved out before AM moved into the apartment.
• AM became new boyfriend.
• AM and children knew each other from church.
• AM treated mom & children to dinners and movies and other things over 3 months before moving into apartment with them.
• Children and mom thinks AM was pretty nice during that time.
• States that she stays one week with mom & next week with dad. Alternating every week.
• Said that she had already started school before AM moved in.
• Says that sometimes they would all stay in the living room because that had the AC.
• Says that she remembers that every time he did his thing, it would always be the same.
• He put his private parts on her private parts, then after a while, he would go to the bathroom and then come back and do it again.
• Said that he felt ugly inside.
• Can not remember if the mom was in the living room anymore.
• Can not remember if the MA only did his thing more than 3 or 4 times at one time.
• Can not remember all the details as well
• Can not remember if it was more than 10 times but not sure if it was more than 5 times that he did his thing.
• She is not clear if she means times or occasions.
• She feels really bad about what happened to her.
• Remembers that MA told her brother to leave the living room one time. Said her bother was scared.
• Said that she remembers him doing his thing in the bed room, but can not remember if her mom was there.
• Has a hard time describing what the MA did.
• Said she has not seen her mom since she left the hospital.
• VFC is at dads house and calls mom says she is hurting really bad. The pain in the private area. Mom says she has same pain and picks VFC up.
--Detective's testimony as to what VFC said during the 1st interview.
• VFC is interview by the detective & tells the detective what has occurred.
• Interview is done in Spanish, VFC natural language.
• During 1st interview VFC states that she stays one week with mom & next week with dad. Alternating every week.
• During 1st interview VFC describes many occasions of LALA with the MA.
• During 1st interview VFC says that MA had been touching his PA to PA over 4 weeks.
• During 1st interview VFS says that only MA & her alone in living room during two times, but is not clear if this is two days with two occasions. Count 1 & 2
• VFC says that MA would be on top and move his body. The he would stop, go to the bathroom for a short while, then come back and do it again. Does not clearly state if MA is putting his PA in her PA.
• During 1st interview VFC says that mom was present during two occasions in living room. During a day Count 3 & 4 No description of action. Only mentioned once.
• During 1st interview VFC says that brother was present during 2 occasions in living rooms on one day. Count 5 & 6
• States that MA put his PA on her PA, then stops, goes to the bathroom, comes back tells brother to go to bedroom. He gets on top and puts his PA in her PA doing his thing again.
• During 1st interview VFC says that brother was present during 3 or 4 occasions in living rooms on one day. Count 7, 8 & 9.
• Says that MA was moving on top of her. Says that MA put his PA in her PA, and that he felt ugly inside of her. Then he went to the bathroom for a while, came back and did it again. Was not really clear if he did the act a third or forth time.
• During 1st interview VFC says that MOM & Brother present during two occasions in bed room.
• During 1st interview VFC says that MOM only present during two occasions in bed room. Count 10 & 11
• VFC says she was in master bed room on the big bed. Her mom was in the smaller bed. Said that MA got on top of her woke her up. He did his thing, put his thing in her thing, then went to bathroom. Came back, did his thing again, got up and went to smaller bed and was doing his thing with mom.
• Said did not tell mom or dad because she is afraid of what MA will do.
• Said that MA told her & her brother that he was in a gang in Ecuador.
• Said that MA told her & her brother that he used to do bad things to people.
• VFC said she was scare that he would do something bad to them if she spoke.
• VFC said that she did not like staying at her moms place when he was there.
• Detective has VIDEO testimony transcribed.
• Detective contacts DA Office.
• DA Office and Detective gives 2nd interview with VFC in DA office.
• DA has medical office test both MOM and MA for HS2
• Mom and MA both test positive for HS2.
• DA Office feels more than enough evidence to arrest AM
• Detective arrest AM.
• Detective interviews AM at police department with full video
• Interview with AM is done in Spanish.
• During interview AM says that VFC likes him a lot.
• During interview AM says that VFC was sexually aggressive.
• During interview AM says that VFC would kiss him on neck
• During interview AM says that VFC would nibble his ears.
• During interview AM says that VFC was always on top.
• During interview AM says that he tried to stop the VFC from doing SSC.
• Said he put a lock on the bedroom door.
• Said he locked himself in the bathroom.
• Said the VFC would try to pull his shorts down and look at his private parts.
• During interview AM says that VFC would attempt SSC when he was asleep.
• During interview AM says that he was always half sleep during the occasions.
• During interview AM says that he would know when VFC would want to have SSC with him.
• During interview AM says that VFC is very jealous of MOM.
• During interview AM says that VFC would wear white underwear when needing SSC.
• During interview AM states that he had SSC with girl 6 times then changes story to 3 times.
• During interview AM describes three SSC occasions with VFC in the living room.
• During interview AM says that he had SSC with VFC twice on big couch. Count 7 & 8 says that VFC would put lots of pressure on his PA during SSC.
• During interview AM says that he was so excited once by VCF that he had to go to bed room and have SSC with P once with mom. Count 9
• During interview AM says that he had SSC with VFC once on floor.
• During interview AM says that he lifted VFC off his PA stick once.
• During interview AM says that his underwear went to chest height when he was asleep before VFC put his PA in her PA.
• During interview AM says that during the time he lifted VFC off his PA stick.
• During interview AM says that he lifted VFC by using his had and lifting her up with her PA.
• During interview he states he was able to tell the difference between mom and VFC because of how VFC felt.
• During interview AM says that VFC is soft & smooth in PA and mom is little ruff in PA
• During interview AM says that VFC is also little chunkier than mom.
• During interview AM says that he only went ¼ P in the PA once.
• During interview AM says that he has nightmares about girl 12/13 year old in farm field.
• During interview AM Says that in nightmare girl takes him to room and has SSC P with him.
• During interview AM says that he was surprised in nightmare how fast he had bodily contractions & liquid mess.
• Said he mentioned to mom once about his nightmare.
• Never told mom that VFC was attracted to him.
• Never told mom that VFC was attempting SSC.
• Never told girl to stop because it would "Lower her mind".
• Detective goes over transcribed interview with DA office.
• DA decides there is enough strong evidence to prosecute
Mom's testimony on the stand.
• Said that the children would be with her one week and then her ex husband the next week.
• Said that she met the MA at church.
• Said that they dated a while before he moved in.
• Said that he took them out when ever he can.
• Said that she took her daughter to the ER.
• Does not remember saying that she had the same thing to her daughter.
• Said she does not know what the VFC said to the doctor.
• Said she does not know what the VFC said to the police.
• Said she has not seen her children since she took VFC to the hospital.
• Said that she loves the MA.
• Said that she had a baby girl with him.
• Said that she knows she has HS2.
• Does not believe he gave it to her.
• Married to him about 2 months after she took her daughter to the ER in October.
I wish I could have hanged him....
HS2 can be transmitted asymptomatically, right?
i dont feel like eating no more
I had a friend who worked with disabled kids. One of the kids bit her on the finger, and had herpes. Now she has herpes on her finger. Obviously, the skin was broken.
But why risk it? If you KNOW she has herpes, I'd stay away.
Yes.... just because a person does not show external systems does not mean they don't have it, or can't pass it.
Some people barely show any signs of anything, not even a zit worth of issues. Other people get sore's from time to time.
Also it is HIGHLY reccomended that women who are pregnant don't deliver vaginally...due to the risks of passing the HS2 on to the baby.
before you guys have sex.. ( i mean anybody not just op), do you ask the girl do you have(herpes, gonnorhea, aids.. etc)?
I think I will try to avoid herpes simplex by avoiding a shitload of sex partners.
Makes sense to me.
Ugh, i thought it is transferred skin to skin contact. Why even mess around and take that chance anyway unless you are married to this person.
why would even want to finger her???? weirdo.
pussy is pussy.
You'll get aids
hah, well that explains why this shit spreads.
Tastybone has a tastybone
Tastybone has every STD known to man...please, allow me to answer all your questions...p.s. wanna fuck?