SRS If the situation makes you miserable...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by BadKat, Apr 30, 2008.

1. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

but the person makes you happy (I know, sounds like it can't be possible), is it worth it? :dunno:

2. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Would help if we knew what the situation was...

3. BadKat

BadKat GIVE ME WINE!!

For example, it's outside sources. It's family obligations, it's work, it's other obligations and outside factors that are interfering and making things difficult to be together. But when you're actually WITH the person, they make you feel great, wanted, liked, etc.

So while the PERSON makes you feel great, the situation makes you miserable because there's always too much interference. So is it worth it?

Did that make sense?

4. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Well it makes sense, but honestly the more details you give the better.

The only thing I can assume you are sayng is that your gf has family members/parents/siblings who somehow make your life hell and take away from your time with her, right? But why/how do you bother you? How are they always an issue? What work obligations does she have over you?

5. Xin

Xin OT Supporter

Well, you can't expect them to put EVERYTHING before you. Communicate a bit and talk about them if something is lacking, but be careful you might be treading in very selfish waters...

6. Lucky Penny

Lucky Penny Mr. cut me some slack cause I don't wanna go back,

I think it depends on how long the shitty situation is going to last :dunno: For example, my SO and I were long distance for the first 2 1/2 years of our relationship (I mean like almost 500 miles away.) And that situation BLEW ASS, but we knew it wouldn't last forever, so we stuck it out. Our 5 year anniversary is next month and the thought of breaking up back then because the situation sucked, seems ridiculous.

Its up to you really :dunno: