if i see your girlfriend... and i think you're a bad boyfriend...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Jul 25, 2009.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

How do I get her to make that 'leap' into my pants?

(Note that I am not asking how to get her to cheat. That is not what this is about.)

I'm just wondering, how do I position myself so that she takes optimal advantage of the availability of my penis, as a means of ending her relationship with you, without me getting friendzoned?

(I am not talking about how to pursue your girlfriend, btw. I want to make that clear!!! :rofl:)

In short, how do I fuck your girl and get her to leave you?

(Just to clarify - I am NOT talking about cheating.)

2. JohnJohnJohnson

I find ethics is much easier to discuss when you involve specific people and concrete examples and make clear statements.

Abstracting the question of how to get into a girl's pants (i.e. Viper's NON-JOKING mirror of this thread) - abstracting questions of how to fuck a girl who is in a committed relationship is just a way to hide your moral compass from yourself.

Note that I would probably fuck your girlfriend given certain criteria.

But I would know it was wrong. Wouldn't pretend it was anything other than immoral. Wouldn't twist logic around in an attempt to rationalize my non-logical urges. If I would try to fuck your girlfriend, then I would try because I had some amount of evil in me.

3. familyguy101

familyguy101 New Member

wtf are you talking about? Why don't you just fuck off if she has a boyfriend?

Plenty of good looking girls who are single. Why the fuck would you make the extra effort to bang one who is in a relationship? Something tells me your a dork currently chasing after a girl who'se with someone and you're looking for advice to bed her.

4. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

why are you getting so pissed?. Let me guess, you have a girl friend or a wife yourself?. Maybe he wants to bed her BECAUSE HE LIKES HER????. Just because she's taken doesn't mean he has to watch out for another bro (Her bf). Because chances are, he doesn't even know that bro. That bro probably wouldn't take a second screwing over the TS if he liked his g/f. That bro also probably isn't as good as the TS, reason his g/f would switch in the first place. Do you think if the TS lost his job, that girl's boyfriend would give his paychecks to the TS?. And at the end, if that bro is not TS's brother, not hitting on his girl friend basically means that the TS is in love with her boyfriend, which means he is gay. I doubt he is gay. And honestly I doubt that girl's boyfriend would go out of his way to do anything for a stranger, so I don't see why someone else would not hit on his girlfriend or bed her. It's all fair game. The only reason you think it's wrong is because you don't want it to happen to you.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

did you just answer your own question?

I'm really tired and cannot comprehend properly. Will revisit thread tomorrow maybe.

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

How is "you fucking my gf" not "cheating?"

Are you saying like you get her to call me, break up with me, and then fuck you 5 seconds later?

7. wolfskymoon

wolfskymoon Guest

that's only possible if he was Brad Pitt or someshit like that lol.

8. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Cheating or not, thats a pretty devious thing to attempt. Your idea of a "bad bf" may be completly different in the eyes of the GF. Now, if the bf is physically or verbally abusing the GF, then she's either going to have to be shown the way out or she'll just remain a victim.

Otherwise, how can you pass judgment on a girl's BF? Granted, there are extremecircumstances, but anyone willing to try and get with a girl who has a BF will turn around just about anything to make it look bad.

For example, myself, being half-cuban, I naturally speak louder then others around me. For the most part, people tell me to "stop yelling." To me, Im not yelling, Im just speaking. To others, who are not familiar with me or my backround, can confuse this for verbal abuse/anger. Often time when I was talking to my first GF, she never understood me in that sense, and whenever I presented an argument or my opinion, she took it as being completly negative, and that my intent was to hurt her, verbally. In other words, a person's habbit, such as mine, can be mis-construde for something very negative, when in fact, it's very neutral.

If you are willing and desperate enough to try and get this girl in your pants, who's to say that you won't try and use something like that as a basis for your assumption that I or that person is a "bad BF?"

It's very subjective to call a guy out for being a "bad bf," because you are not directly involved for the relationship, and therefore, it's really not your right to make that kind of assumption.

I've dealt with someone trying this with my first GF for a brief period of time, and he'd try desperatly to search for flaws of mine, just so he could score with her. Was really annoying and very disrespectful.

If you see a bf beating his GF in public or in front of you, you should only intervene to stop the current abuse, not with the intent to get her to fuck you by taking advantage of the situation. If that's the case, your just as dispicable as the abusive BF

9. kit99bar

kit99bar USPA Class 2, weak, old man!

maybe this thread is a test of jealous bfs in the Vag.

10. tubachris85x

tubachris85x New Member

Its more of a test of morals...

11. NCS

NCS Active Member

i think "she" is always responsible for her decisions and you are doing her a favor by offering the cock. in the grand scheme of things, only good things will come from it, although this can be argued forever.

12. Cobra Commander

Cobra Commander OT Supporter

13. THoC

THoC New Member

if she finds you attractive and you make your intentions towards her obvious you wont get FZnd.

never escalate past flirting while she's still dating said bf. if she tries then pull the "i have respect for people's relationships. therefore nothing will happen while you have a bf".

you could also ask her about her RS here and there. when she complains about said bf say shit like "i cant believe he treats you like that" "you deserve better" blah blah blah.

once RS is over fuck her.

14. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

Did any of you guys actually read the thread? His point is that even if you're not the one doing the cheating, by virtue of the fact that you're advancing on someone who is in a relationship you can't claim that your actions are good and moral. If you're fucking someone else's girl, admit that you're doing it for your own pleasure and don't come up with illogical bullshit like "She'll do it anyway, why not me?", and for fuck's sake don't try claim that your actions morally sound.

15. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Well, really, his thread is just meant to make fun of my thread. :mamoru:

But your post has helped me to phrase my question in a way that might make more sense now, so thanks.

My thread, then, is basically asking "Is there a morally sound way to sustain attraction with a girl who has a boyfriend?"

16. Fifafever

Fifafever OT Supporter

Well to answer your question, I think that there is but it depends on what you mean by sustaining attraction. Isn't it possible to sustain attraction just by being awesome around her? You don't need to make any physical moves and you don't need to take her out.

Just be around her, flirt a bit, and if she's having second thoughts about her shitty boyfriend and at the same time she's attracted to you then she's yours once she dumps the boyfriend. In every thread about a dude getting dumped there's a post that the girl probably had someone else in mind and that's why she lost interest. Why can't it happen in this situation as well?

I think this is the ideal situation. If the girl leaves of her own will then I don't think anyone can blame you for anything since you weren't fucking her or essentially dating her behind her boyfriend's back.

17. JohnJohnJohnson

"If I do something indirectly, does that make it less morally problematic than if I do it directly?"

"If I do something indirectly, does that make it less morally problematic than if I do it directly?"

Intentionally?

Same ethical ground as trying to fuck her outright.

18. JohnJohnJohnson

My first post makes absolutely no sense.

It is self-contradiction after self-contradiction.

That was the point. As a parody of Viper's question in the other thread. Thought it was obvious :dunno:

19. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

Like I said, I realize it's still unethical, but, to me at least, it doesn't seem *as* unethical.

It's not like my intention is to intentionally have her break up with her boyfriend. I'm not wanting to break up a happy couple. I'm looking more for the ones who are already unhappy in the relationship they are in, but just need that extra boost to end it.

20. Abomb

Abomb New Member

I think I was one of the few people who understood what you were doing and I did :rofl:

21. just_another_on

just_another_on New Member

I really liked this thread, JJJ :).