LGBT "If" being gay is wrong, why not be asexual all your life?

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Hrvatski Nikolai, Jul 19, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you're someone who is homosexual, transsexual, or bisexual and tired of all the harassment and all the bashing, then here is something you have been waiting for all your life. Asexuality(ASEXUALS)is the perfect substitute(solution) for every problem you have. In today's world, we need to learn to love ourselves(individuals) more than anyone else. Our love for one self has corroded in time, and it is about time we got it back. Maybe spending the rest of your life alone, caring for yourself, is not something you have been looking for, but it is a simple solution that COULD solve your problems.

2. SantorinA4

SantorinA4 New Member

I don't get harrassed and I have no problem with being gay. I, and many others, see it as no problem.

3. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

Yes and no. Humans are like other animals and need the companionship of others around them. It is a basic, natural need. Being alone and spending your life alone is unnatural, and according to clinical psychology, usually humans that wish to spend their life alone or in complete loneliness, are usually extremely unhappy people diagnosed with clinical depression and in some cases, schizophrenia.

I would have to question just how happy a person truly is with themselves, if they wish to spend the rest of their life alone.

4. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

Interesting idea. And it may work for some.

But, I need companionship.

5. CoCo

CoCo ...is a Queer Don!! OT Supporter

6. marxwa99

marxwa99 Boom Squad

7. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

Ditto, no problems here :)

8. HAHAHAA, this was actually supposed to be a test to see how many of you would actually respond, and as I can see here, many more than I expected. I didn't know this world was full of useless human beings who simply cannot resist their needs. NOVA, people who want to be alone all their life are not miserable AT ALL, they are the ones who have shown true strength that they can survive on their own. Having certain needs, like many of you do, is clearly a weakness. I cannot fathom why someone would spend their time searching for companions when there are soo many other things to do, and after this, I have realized that I am practially talking to self serving, no worth bastards called animals in this thread and on this forum! Someone needs to come along and teach all of you a lesson you will never forget!

9. Notorious R.I.E.

Notorious R.I.E. Queen Bee

you are a [​IMG] who needs to be [​IMG]

now i am sure you will have something to say in response so go right ahead my final response to everything is:

[​IMG]

in a polite nice way of course :)

10. NOVAJock

NOVAJock Modded & Underrated

:rofl:

I cannot fathom why someone like you would waste your time with people like us since you seem to think you are talking to "self serving, no worth bastards called animals in this thread on this forum."

If you would like to truly become enlightened to the point that you think you are, I suggest you read: Official Site Rules v7.00 - Last Modified July 05 2004

Pay specific attention to:

Tier 1 Violation
    These violations will definitely get you banned without any warnings.
    Mods will always be on the lookout for these.
    1. Excessive bashing based on race/sex/gender/sexual preferences.
    2. Excessive/repeated trolling. Failure to maintain overall good fellowship/camaraderie, AND/OR if you are consistently unpleasant to other OTers, AND/OR constant negativity.
    3. Stickys in respective forums - They may state other temporary or forum specific Tier 1 violations.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.