If anyone's interested....

Discussion in 'OT Technology' started by SiliconTrance, Jul 16, 2003.

1. I have a website, TranceTronics.com, that specializes in tutorials for computer graphics programs such as 3D studio max, Adobe photoshop, Bryce, and Flash MX.

I already have about 20 tutorials so far that I made myself, but I could use as many tutorials as I can get my hands on.

If you're someone who would like to get their name out, this is a great opportunity. What I will do if you send me a tutorial to use on my site (credits for the tutorial will be given completely to you), I will add your website (or site of your choice) to the links section on my site. If you submit a lot of tutorials, I will add you to my Affiliates section which is located on every page (for maximum viewability).

All you have to do is send the tutorial and the website you want in the links section in an email to [email protected] and I will add your tutorial to the appropriate section.

Please check out the site, and let me know what you think. thanks!

(sorry if this is in the wrong section, i just thought it would be a good way for people to get more views to their site as well as being able to say, "hey, i have tutorials on a website")
  2. I do get a good amount of traffic to my stie as well. I average almost 6000 hits per month, so you will get noticed if thats your goal :big grin:

I know thats nothing compared to OT, but for a site thats just starting up, i think thats pretty good :cool: