If a girl fucks up her birth control...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Jay487, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Jay487

Jay487 What's Life If You Ain't Enjoyin' It?

say she forgot to take it one or two days and fucks up the schedule, how long does it take to get safely back on track?

2. fray

fray New Member

well, for one who reads the directions or past threads, they would know to continue using a back up method until the packaging says it's okay...probably until period arrives and a new pack is started. Ask your girlfriend to read the packaging. It's easier than labor.

personally, I wouldn't trust it til i had another good cycle of pills down, but that's because I strongly strongly dislike the idea of a baby festering in my insides.

3. jones21

jones21 Uranium Member

she can get pregnant from prior sex once she stops if the semen is still alive in her body

4. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member

if she misses one day, she should take the one she missed as soon as she remembers, even if its at the same time as the next day's pill. If she misses two days, she should take two at a time for the next two days, and she could become pregnant if she has sex the 7 days after she misses the pills. More than that, throw the pack out and start a new pack, and she may not have her period that month. Use a back up form of BC. The instructions are more specific for each kind of pill.

Oh and also, if she misses more than one day, she needs to consider another form of BC that doesnt require her to remember something at the same time every day.

5. DarkAngel19

DarkAngel19 New Member

When I was on BC, the docs always told me that you need to cycle an entire full pack of pills after the missed batch before you are back to the 99.9%. The percentage can go down as low as 70% meanwhile, so use a back up for the next month at LEAST.

DA

6. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

This is why I'm always a paranoid freak when my gf is on the pill.

Did you remember to take it? Did you remember? The time changed, did you compensate for that? I hate the pill. I hate it.

The only time I've ever been comfortable was the one gf I had who was on the patch instead.

7. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Does NO ONE ever think "Hmm, this is a question my doctor should answer!" Ugh.

8. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

if your banging a girl who cant remember BC then you need to drop her or check her shit yourself. Do you really want a kid w/ a woman that irresponsible?

9. yankeeschick14

yankeeschick14 New Member