GUN IDPA Match Videos 10-18-08

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by AB13, Oct 20, 2008.

1. AB13

AB13 New Member

This was a pretty fun IDPA shoot, good weather good company. I shot pretty poor and a single stage killed it for me. There was 3 seconds between 2nd, 3rd and 4th. I took forth overall in the division, but I gave up 15 seconds on a single stage over something stupid to the front runners.

We had a 270* stage that was really fun. I had a total brain fart and actually missed my final shot, was in complete disbelief and in shock staring at it for a second and in disgust I loaded to reengage after I dropped my mag throwing another 3-5 seconds on my score. I still shot it the 2nd fastest out of the 22 shooters in my division, which means I should have easily won that stage. Oh well, fuck it can't win em' all.
    Me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_br9nzd7M0

Market Garden:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ktce2mzJJec

2. yar1182

yar1182 New Member

one comment, not sure about the stage description but for the strong hand weak hand stuff it is faster and more accurate when doing strong hand to go right to left, then left to right for weak hand (for a right hander). Our arms are made to pull and not to push. Imagine doing a one arm butterfly curl.

3. AB13

AB13 New Member

Good call. Yeah, I realized it after I had shot, someone shot it that way and I was like, "dam it WTF was I thinking". lol I still shot it in the Top 3 for that stage. :mamoru:

4. wickedgun

wickedgun New Member

say it with me bro, "i slap booty, not mags" lozl. good runs though.

5. AB13

AB13 New Member

lol, yeah. I know, it's getting bad. I had a good reload on the last stage though. It doesn't hurt I haven't practiced all week.

6. Milky

Milky I'm in your Millenium Falcon, rumbling your Wookie

Wow that one guy was alot taller than you :mamoru:

7. AB13

AB13 New Member

:mamoru:

Rick, aka el Prez ( of NWPPA) is a pretty tall dude. What's funny is he drives a Mini. And I do look like a kid next to him. :mamoru: