FRK idk whats wrong with me.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by taintedutopia, Jan 28, 2006.

1. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

ok..well im more of a reader than a poster but i need to know if anyone else has ever felt this way or if its just one of those things you gotta wait out.

lately, like out of nowhere lately i've been getting these weird random feelings. its like no matter what i do nothing satisfys me...i cant even satisfy myself. i always jsut want more. But its more rough things...like i would die to have someone fuck me up till i bleed or choke me with their dick and come all in my face and call me a whore and to just degrade me in every way humanly possible. some of the fantasys that i have i dont even know if i could picture myself doing and i wouldnt even wanna tell anyone what they are...and i never even used to want this stuff...like yeah i thought it was hot but i never knew if id really want to do it for real. and now its jsut like im horny all the time and no matter what i get its just not good enough,and since i don't have a bf now its not much that i get to begin with, but i suppose im not deprived...but its like i have this part of me thats like begging for it...i mean you should be able to mastrubate and be done and whatever and feel somewhat satisftied right? , but i can't really do that lately,i dont even really know how to explain it...and i jsut need to know if its normal and what i should do i guess bc it makes me feel kinda ridiculous to feel like this all the fucking time:rolleyes: ....

2. J_75

J_75 New Member

ok..well im more of a reader than a poster but i need to know if anyone else has ever felt this way or if its just one of those things you gotta wait out.

lately, like out of nowhere lately i've been getting these weird random feelings. its like no matter what i do nothing satisfys me...i cant even satisfy myself. i always jsut want more. But its more rough things...like i would die to have someone fuck me up till i bleed or choke me with their dick and come all in my face and call me a whore and to just degrade me in every way humanly possible. some of the fantasys that i have i dont even know if i could picture myself doing and i wouldnt even wanna tell anyone what they are...and i never even used to want this stuff...like yeah i thought it was hot but i never knew if id really want to do it for real. and now its jsut like im horny all the time and no matter what i get its just not good enough,and since i don't have a bf now its not much that i get to begin with, but i suppose im not deprived...but its like i have this part of me thats like begging for it...i mean you should be able to mastrubate and be done and whatever and feel somewhat satisftied right? , but i can't really do that lately,i dont even really know how to explain it...and i jsut need to know if its normal and what i should do i guess bc it makes me feel kinda ridiculous to feel like this all the fucking time

(Copy and pasted so I could read it.....that font was messing with my eyes)

3. J_75

J_75 New Member

I dunno about everyone else, but every now and then I get urges. Not quite as violent as yours, but kinda the same........to do something much more over the top / dangerous /etc.

I know myself, and it usualy just means my masturbation lately has been just "getting off" as opposed to orgasming/climaxing/whatever......just cumming vs. being satisfied.

Also, when I can't satisfy myself, it's usualy because I'm stressed out from work, not a technique problem. So, I'd recommend looking at what else is going on in your life, not just your sexuality.

Hope this helps.

4. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah idk, thanks i can come and it can feel great but theres like something missing from it...and the urges well yeah, idk what to say about taht.

5. Isamu

Isamu New Member

if your from AZ, maybe i could help :)
    but on a more serious note, i know what you mean about wanting to do things you only thought might be hot.. but you have to live ad learn..

6. taintedutopia

taintedutopia New Member

yeah its not even so much that its more that i just want that kinda like "feeling" i guess too much...sooo im not sure why...its just hard to satisfy myself bc as someone put it good before it just coming jsut to do it rather than being pleased

7. naughtie

naughtie New Member

First of all, welcome to FreakyShiat! :hug:

And second of all, congratulations on discovering your freaky side!!! :naughty: I am sure that there are many people here who share the same desires as you, but are unable to fulfill their needs. I just hope you can find the right person. Someone you can trust and someone who can get as frrreaky as you!!! :love: