MIL Idiots that go UA

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TRN, Jun 26, 2007.

1. TRN

TRN Well-Known Member

I ran into a guy I went to school with today. Apparently he has been UA for 13 months and just just found him last week so he's here at Lejeune getting his court martial and the boot.

I'm amazed at how foolish he sounded. His explanation was that they were being too tough on him and some other crap. Is it wrong I laugh at such a sob story?
    Now he's under the impression that he's going to go to school and be a doctor and what not, or that he can get a state or federal job. :rofl:

Fucking idiot has no idea.

That makes two guys now that have been UA I went to school with. One is still gone.

2. Mint Berry Crunch

Mint Berry Crunch Active Member

3. clever_username

clever_username Active Member

well, sounds like they're deserters now.

oh, and if you didn't know, UA=AWOL

4. Insdav3

Insdav3 Guest

Our UA guys in the reserves got 'admin seperated' before we deployed so it looked like we were 100% on the record of attendance

5. Dutchies

Dutchies OT's resident abortion professor

Gone, for a long time without permission.

6. seven

seven New Member

UA = unauthorized absence?

7. ZaC851

ZaC851 New Member

LOL true story here, awhile back, while barracks duty, the OOD (Officer of the day) came to the barracks and said he just had a deserter check in. To give a little background info, for some reason, alot of people that go UA and turn there self in and whatnot, will most times come to our barracks to have a place to sleep for the night until there processing and paperwork starts the next morning. I don't know why they do this, but they do.

SO the OOD comes by and says he has a deserter that will be coming in and needs to get some sheets and shit for him to sleep with in a empty room. 10 minutes later, the guy arrives in a van. When he gets out of the van, this guy looks like he is atleast 50 years old. WTF? Welll to make a long story short. He was UA for 27 years, 8 months. After talking to him..he went UA shortly after boot camp, then got scared and left, went and worked for Union pacific railroad company and retired after 25 years of working there...Last I heard then did the paper work on it and let him go. He had nothing to really lose...