Ideas on asking a guy to be mine...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Kex, Jun 28, 2005.

1. Kex

Kex New Member

I'm looking for creative, sweet or crazy suggestions on asking my sweetheart to be mine again. We both want to date, but the last time he asked me, I was getting sick from drinking too much and told him to ask me later. :bigthumb:

Ideas? :sadwavey:

2. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

Go to dinner or on a walk somewhere romantic, and while you're holding his hand: bring his hand up to where you both can see it and with your other hand, draw out the words on his palm. Though some guys don't have that kind of thought process (don't get mad at me it's from experiance). Or there is a sure fire way they'll get it, though possibly not at first: whisper it into his ear during a make out session, give him a minute to see if it sank in and if it didn't grab his face, with both hands, and just plain ask him.

3. BTA

BTA New Member

"why are your pants still on?"

Actually i dont know, hopefully one of the female members can help you out.

4. Pheanyx

Pheanyx Guest

well there are many options you could do. one would be if you both are cuddling together slowly move towards eachother, gently rub you noses together and just look into eachothers eyes. make sure to not rush it but make sure he has your attentions then slowly whisper it into his ear. anothe option you could do is go somewhere where both of you feel a strong connection, a walk by a lake, or through the park looking at flowers. then you could possibly pick a flower and gently slide it down his face kinda tease a little. then just look him in the eyes and say what you feel. hope that helps a little.

5. Darrin

Darrin Eat. Sleep. Arrest People.

when you look into his eyes, reach for his hands too and hold them, so theres some sort of physical connection at least

6. Carpet Liquor

Carpet Liquor New Member

Just a veriation on the 'walk in a park' idea....

Go out before hand and make a sign that says something on it, to the effect that you want "So and so, Be mine" (be sure to use his name), or "So and so, I wanna Fuck you like an animal" (For NIN fan), or whatever. But walk around and "stumble" on this sign, make sure he reads it, maybe readit to him, point it out.