TAT Ideas for a tattoo

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SugarBear, Mar 3, 2004.

1. SugarBear

SugarBear New Member

Feb 16, 2004
    Hi I was wondering what a good idea for a tattoo would be. I have never had one done yet, everything I think of I change my mind. Im open for any suggestions. :wiggle: thanks! And i do have piercings so im not no newbie to body mods. Just never got a tattoo before.
  2. If you want a tattoo, you need to think of something that you won't change your mind on. I don't like the idea of someone looking for ideas on what tattoo they should get, but that is just me. If you think of a basic concept, I am sure someone would be glad to give you ideas to refine it into an awesome tattoo, but as for suggestions on what to get, that is up to you. Besides, how would we know what you want? If you are going to ask this question you need to at least fill in interests and things of that nature.
  3. S.N.A.F.U.

S.N.A.F.U. Guest

why dont you get a hand on each side of your ass.... Then when you wiggle they clap.
  4. Jayzian

Jayzian Get Head

Dec 28, 2000
    Get an M on both butt cheeks so when you spread them it says "MOM" and when you're on your back with your legs up it'll say "WOW"

5. Or either one of these would be a great idea.