TAT Idea for first tatoo - possibly integrating dermal anchor

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by SilverWyrm, Mar 11, 2007.

1. SilverWyrm

SilverWyrm New Member

So I've been wanting a tatoo forever, but couldn't think of anything..

I just came up with the idea of doing a pale blue dot esque representation of earth. I basically want something that speaks of how small we are, keeping things in perspective, etc..

I thought it'd be cool to have earth represented as a small stud via dermal anchor.

I can't think of what the backdrop would be... any ideas? And suggestions on where it could be placed?

edit:
    Perhaps on my chest, off-center
    a small silver stud and then a series of concentric circles. It'd all be to scale..
    the silver stud could represent earth, then a large circle represents the sun, then the stud represents the sun and another circle represents our galaxy, etc?

2. audrey

audrey New Member

:love: dermal anchors

3. viro

viro New Member

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/
    its an astronomy site that shows a new picture everyday.. it helps me realize that same idea in perspective.

check out the Archive for the past pictures and see if you're moved by anything you could use as an idea :)

4. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

Actually, we anchored a guy last week after he got his tattoo of a bull healed. He wanted it to have red eyes. I thought it looked so sick! He's going to come back so we can snap pictures of it.