GUN I'd rather take 4 in the chest

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by TL1000RSquid, Jul 25, 2007.

1. TL1000RSquid

TL1000RSquid ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Published July 24, 2007 07:33 pm -

PA man shot in genitals

The Port Arthur News

By Mary Meaux

The News staff writer

A Port Arthur man is recovering from multiple gunshot wounds to his groin area after an altercation with another man over the weekend.

Oddly enough, the suspect in the shooting reportedly was shot in the buttocks and the bullet lodged in his testicle years ago.

The 24-year-old victim was discovered lying in a fetal position between two cars at about 9:38 a.m. Sunday in the 2000 block of 15th Street. When emergency personnel arrived they discovered blood and a wound to the victim’s male organ and counted a total of four holes in the victim’s groin area, according to a police offense report.

The victim was transported by Acadian Ambulance where he told an officer that he knew the person who shot him. Police said the suspect used a small caliber handgun.

Port Arthur Police Lt. Troy LeBouef said officers at first thought the victim might have been shot by a woman, but learned otherwise after investigating the case.

The suspect in the crime, whose name is not being released by the police department, is believed to be the victim of a strangely similar shooting seven or eight years ago.

“He was shot in the buttocks and the bullet projectile went through the fatty portion to lodge in the man’s testicles,” LeBouef said.

Police do not know if the suspect intended to shoot the victim in the groin area or not.

LeBouef said the suspect has been identified and police are continuing the investigation into the shooting in the hopes of presenting a case to the Jefferson County District Attorney’s office.

2. MIK3

MIK3 New Member

i would have rathered just died on scene then lay on the ground and go through that pain

3. P7

P7 You have something on your tongue, let me get that

I think thats what he was trying to do.

4. Powderburn

Powderburn New Member

dear fucking god im so glad i wasnt him :eek3:

After seeing the scene in pulp fiction where ving rhames shot that dude in the nuts with a 12 gauge i was green in the face for days.

5. jeepilot

jeepilot Banned

ib.25acp

6. JaimeZX

JaimeZX Formerly of :Sep 2001: fame - Also: Sprout Crew OT Supporter

No.... .25 wouldn't have penetrated his scrotum. :nono: