I'd like to thank the Vag crew

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Maffy29, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

Was at the bar tonight with my usual crew. A really hot blonde girl sat down next to me. She was talking to the bar manager (she graduated with his daughter) and I listened in on the conversation. Started talking to her about Atlanta (I've been there and she hasn't) and talked to her for the next 45 minutes. The guy she was waiting for even went to talk to other people because she was talking to me. Didn't get the digits, but she's a regular and I see her a lot. Working the non-typical guy angle. Lets see if it works!

Its a step in the right direction for me! Thanks!

2. 04JETTA

04JETTA OT Supporter

congrats

3. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

talking to her was a step in the right direction

everything else will need to be corrected ;)

4. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Agreed. Very nice job, though.

Talking to her for so long is friendzone... Next time spend a lot less time, get her number (ala "Hey, you seem more sane than most women I've met, give me your number."), and move on.

5. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

I disagree with the second statement. Why is talking for a little while at a bar "friendzone?" Plus, no offense, but that pickup line is kinda dumb. The kind of girls I'm interested in wouldn't go for that.

6. Maffy29

Maffy29 Active Member

This girl is a regular at this bar, so I do plan on seeing her again this coming weekend. When I see her, I'm just going to play it cool, say hi real quick. Then work in getting her number.

I didn't ask for it last night because I figured that would have been "typical".

7. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Typical is the guy giving her HIS number because then he doesn't have to face rejection (at least not right then)

Forget typical, go for what you want.

8. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Umm I think not getting her number was the correct thing to do. I would not give my number out to just anyone who talked to me one night. Now after you have a nice conversation with her again you can get it.

9. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

Women love to say one thing and do another.

Don't listen to this guys!

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

Ha okay then...What was wrong with that? I like to try to actually think what I would do and I thought that was right. I know I personally would not give out my number just because he was talking to me.

11. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

You've never given your number to a guy you just met?

12. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

he talked to her for 45 minutes! That says "I'm lonely, I have nothing else to do, I have no friends here, I have no other prospects, etc." It does not build challenge as she thinks he will sit there all night. It's hard to say for sure, but I would assume that 45 minutes of conversation would touch on personal issues, more serious conversations.

Basically, that was a first date thing to do. So what's he going to do on the first date?

Now, if she's a regular, I would bust on her, keep it light, keep it short, and next time I see her do the same thing. You don't want to be like every other guy who comes in with nothing to do and sits with her. Flirt, joke, tease, build a challenge, make her wonder about you, that kind of stuff.

13. Yail Bloor

Yail Bloor OT Supporter

:werd:

Everything you do sends her a message. Every little action. Your voice tone, your posture. How you approach. How long you talk to her. She draws a conclusion from every move you make.

What message are you sending?

14. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Related story:

My wife used to work at a bar with a pool hall next door. I pick her up from work every night. Some nights I get their before she is ready to leave, so I'll go next door and shoot some pool. There's a hit chick or two who are obviously regulars. First time in I ignored them. After 3-4 times of seeing them I'll shoot them some line like "Aren't you going to hold the door for me?" or whatever the fuck it is. After some time they recognize ME as being a regular who is NOT hitting on them. They start to see me, say hi, stuff like that. I'll make small talk, but then leave. I rarely talk to them for more than 5 minutes. A favorite scenario for me is to go outside, light her cigarette, talk with her, and then when she's done and goes back inside I'll take off. I won't follow them around. Totaly time talking with her over 3 months? MAYBE an hour. MAYBE!

Suffice to say one of these women who I thought was more cool has been trying everything to spend more time with me. It turns out that the bartender/manager has a crush on her, so he has literally cut me off. This backfired in his face because she found out and then made plans to go off with me to hang out at my wife's bar (which she'd never been to.) Boy, was he pissed. Then she asked for my phone number in front of him.

Yeah, suffice to say she wants me, he hates me, and the wife and I think she's really cool. Yes, she's met my wife, no that hasn't really slowed her down much. I would like to think she wants a threesome. :wavey:

15. whamola

whamola Tonight....you.

To me, the time isn't an issue as much as what was said. If it's 45 min of on/off conversation while drinking, chatting with your friends, and the bartender then it's not a big deal. However, if you're telling your life story and everylittlething you've done, then yeah, that's bad. I just envisioned him as having a good light conversation, rather than some deep discussion.

16. PocoDiablo

PocoDiablo New Member

Agreed. It's really hard to know what occured, but I took it as a continuous conversation for 45 minutes. Maybe we'll get some better details. :)