FRK Ice in the fire hole

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by tom37211, May 20, 2005.

1. tom37211

tom37211 New Member

I had a former significant other, a few years ago who did many things that most would consider at least a little bit freaky. The following relates to one of them that, while I was more than pleased to comply, was one I had wondered about but never encountered before.

One night, as things started to get hot and heavy on the sofa, I started to lead her into the bedroom. She let go of my hand saying she wanted some ice water from the kitchen. I was fine with that, got naked and eagerly waited for her on the mattress.

She set the glass down on the night stand and we commenced loving on each other some more. When the moment came when I was going to plunge right in so to speak, she held me off with one hand, with the other hand, she reached over to the glass, grabbed an ice cube and inserted into her vagina. Then she let me into her. About every five minutes for the next half hour, we stopped to replace the melted cube.

It was an odd sensation for me. For me, pussy is always smoking hot to my sensation. No matter how hot I am, it is always hotter. The sensation for me, while not exactly unpleasant, was strangely not as stimulating as I thought it would be. Very, very wet. Colder as I went deeper in. Distracting almost to the point of annoyance because we had to sop ever five minutes or so to replace the cube. Also distracting on a subconscious level as I was acutely aware that something was not quite right from a sensory input standpoint. Sort of a mixed signal my mind had difficulty getting past.

She did enjoy it and, of course, I got off as well. (After all, I am a guy.) I asked her about it afterwards, how it made her feel. She said she did it because she thought it would cause her muscles to contract “down there” and intensify her orgasm. But it did not really make all that much difference to her either. We both chalked it up to experience and gently teased each other about it afterwards on occasion. (At a restaurant, with sideways smile and a twinkle in my eye, I would seductively suck on an ice cube. Always made her blush and giggle. Isn’t intimacy the GREATEST part of a sexual relationship?!)

Anyway, has anyone else ever done this? If so, please share your experiences and thoughts.

2. The Secretary

The Secretary My domestic skills will rock your socks off!

I've fucked my gf in the pussy a few times with a rocket pop (red white and blue popscicle) before. Yeah it was cold and it melted pretty quick. She had no problem taking it from pussy to mouth real quick. I went down on her afterwords/during and had been eating her, with every now and then when she would contract a little bit of red white and blue cum would drip out.

3. fly

fly Goat Snowballer

That just can't be good for her internals. You're not even supposed to put an ice pack on your arm for more than like 30 minutes, iirc...