SRS I wrote this one night... Made me sad to find it.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by OneHevnleyAngel, Jun 20, 2006.

1. OneHevnleyAngel

OneHevnleyAngel New Member

I was in high school and didnt remember writing it the next day. I just found it while I was unpacking some boxes... I was really depressed in HS and suffered from anxiety and an ED. I think I was on like 5 diff meds in HS. I'm better now... Anyway really long, read if you'd like.

I regret to inform you of your daughter’s tragic death. She was innocent in the crime but not in the thought. Most likely too hard got to be much to hard and the strength to succeed were surpassed by a slow struggle to be defeated...and she was. We are not yet aware of the culprit, however we are aware of the simple fact that innocence was lost, wisdom was passed over and all that was sweet is gone.
    Perhaps the moves and changes shook her unsteady from her wobbly, yet balancing chair and as she plummeted to her death she screamed out for help. Or not, maybe she didn’t scream is it possible that this tragedy was actually a blessing? Did she need to be released? Although hard to imagine, could she have held on and just not wanted to? Or was she pushed? Impossible! There were means of support all around her! She could have grabbed on at any time. Could it be that the very means of so called support are the ones predominately responsible of her expiring? While random in thought and action is it possible she never knew they existed, could it be they seemed a mirage to her? And that she never knew she could hold on.
    Odd as it may be, security is in the eye of the ones who have it, to the ones who don't the rare occurrences of containing it surprise you and wonderment and suspicion set in. While it looks solid, what makes it so and how long will it last? Or is it even real? All of these questions will be answered hopefully. Know that we will try our hardest, and also know that some questions never need an answer just a simple explanation.

2. bigballofyarn

bigballofyarn OT Supporter

Hey, Ana and Mia are like my best friends right now, so I can definitely empathize with what may be going on with you. Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to live without them, and other times I know I want them to stay with me forever.

If you ever want to talk about anything ED, I have studied it on end, and even have personal experience with it.

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Don't rip open old wounds.

4. Ronald McFondle

Ronald McFondle Hey gook, just listen

What is an ED?

5. bigballofyarn

Eating Disorder.

6. OneHevnleyAngel

OneHevnleyAngel New Member

I was sent to an ED clinic when I was in HS. I know it's a wild ride. Feel free to PM me anytime. I learned quite a bit from the girls at the clinic. I even met a famous girls there! :eek4:

7. bigballofyarn

Would you mind PMing me your AIM screen name if you have one? I hate having to keep deleting PMs since my limit is 5. I would love to talk to you about this kinda stuff.