COMIC I would like to get rid of my comics.

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by Stilgar1973, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Here is the thing.
    The vast majority where bought between '91-'93.

I have been toting them from place to place with me ever since.

I tried to get back into it this year but I just can't. They are taking up space, I am trying to get rid of things, I think it is time for them to go.

Here is the deal.
    I am not going to give you a list of what I have. Just know that the majority where bought between '91-'93. I favored the Vertigo label (lots of Sandman), Batman and some Spiderman. A lot of off brand black and white stuff. Things like Peter Bagges 'Hate' comics, that sort of stuff.

I want to get rid of them all at once. If you want them you get them all. I am not going to charge for them.
    But I have to charge for shipping.
    And shipping, may not be cheap.
    I will ship them in 2 *new* long boxes (you know the kind from the comic store). All comics are bagged and backed.
    I will accept the shipping payment by Paypal.

While I don't want to charge anything for them, I am not opposed to doing an exchange - say for used Xbox360 games, Wii or PC games. If you want to make an offer like that I will cover shipping for it.

While I am willing to ship to Canada (hey you are paying) I just want to point out that I think the price for shipping two long and heavy boxes to Canada might be prohibitive.

Did I already mention they are all backed and bagged?

If you intend on turning around and making a profit on them then I am going to simply ask that you make some sort of donation to some sort of charity instead of paying me anything. If you do that then I don't care that you are turning around and selling them.

You can reach me by email at [email protected]

2. axio

axio New Member

Pictures and lists of what you have help :)

3. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

i dont have any wii, x360 games, or pc games but if youre just giving them out for shipping ill take them. then i can catalogue them and distribute them to other otcc nerds for the cost of shipping. after having read all of them of course

4. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I have no problem with that. I didn't want to make it sound like I needed to exchange them for that, I was just thinking that if 2 or more people wanted them I could be swayed by that.

If you are still interested then email me at [email protected] .

5. Mr Coffee

Mr Coffee New Member

Say, would you manage to ship 'em to England?

6. jtl090179

jtl090179 Oh I get it, yeah. He's the girl, then you're the OT Supporter

will do first thing in the morning, unless you find a better deal then go ahead. not trying to stall you from a good deal

7. Zero

Zero Well-Known Member

yeah. what this fuckin guy said. :squint: