I wonder, am i doing this right?

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by moses, Jun 8, 2007.

1. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

called her the first time on a tuesday, made plans for the date on friday. didn't contact her until friday (per yail)

last friday was the first date, went great.

contacted her via text on sunday night, got voice response on monday. had another date on tues that went really good too.

texted her today and got a positive response, however since she's at work got the busy at work and will call me later. Left it at that and didn't reply.

I'm assuming i just lean back here and wait for her call and if she doesn't thats it?

edit: i know this isn't in paragraph form.

2. sportsjunkie

sportsjunkie OT Supporter

you assumed correctly, just wait it out since she's at work

3. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

hehe, i was mainly concerned with timing.

4. nish81

nish81 OT Supporter

nothing sounds wrong there :dunno: then again, i'm no expert at this sort of thing, so i wouldn't know

5. antihero

antihero OT Supporter

everything sounds good except for this. In my opinion you have to forgive a small ammount human error. She might have meant "ill talk to you later" as a general goodbye instead of meaning "i will call you on the phone this evening". Obviously i might be entirely wrong and maybe she texted you exactly "I will call you on your cell phone tonight at 7:30pm" but still you have to be a bit flexible and forgiving. Things come up and while a girl who is interested should make you a priority, things do come up. If you have things so rigid in your mind and lets say an honest emergency comes up, you are going to be in a bad mood all night and when she calls later or the next day, you are going to have completely unnecesary negativity.

6. Leftychang

Leftychang OT Supporter

ive found what really helps is dating a lot of women. this way ur busy with other ones and the time passes by quickly. if you want to hang out with a girl but shes busy, no biggie, there are 5 other girls to go out with that night

7. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Well her text said "i'll call you later" while this may not be for tonight, it says to me that the ball is in her court if she wants to continue playing the game.

8. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Since the opportunity didn't present itself to make plans with her for this evening, i've secured time with another lady. :)

9. Let me scare you for a moment moses, you don't need to ask if you are doing it right, you will know when you are doing it right. I believe you are doing great, keep it up.

To all the other suckers lurking the vag, listening to Yail has it's benefits.

10. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

You can't next a girl until you fuck her. Otherwise, that's her nexting you.

11. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

happened on first date :noes:

12. Chip Chipperson

Chip Chipperson New Member

why the fuck do you guys have sex with a girl and then worry about wha thappens after. Once you fuck a girl, as long as you don't rape her retarded little sister, you will have a hard time losing her

13. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

i don't agree with that statement in its entirety. doing stupid shit to lower her attraction will definitely not get you back in there.

:dunno:

edit: .... like raping her retarted little sister.

yeah, you're right i spose...

14. MZ89

MZ89 New Member

Why texting?

IMO that is NOT the right thing to do. If she says shell CALL you later, that means she likes using the phone. CALL her.

15. iceman1123

iceman1123 Guest

16. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

Well, something didn't work out. Didn't get a call back on friday, so on sat i called her to try and make a movie plan for sunday. She saw the movie that I was going to invite her to see already, and had plans for sunday as a recovery day from a big party she was going to that night. Then mentioned that she's staying at her moms house taking care of her sister until wednesday. So I mentioned that it sounded like she was tied up and she countered with "no, i can still do stuff i just need to stay at my parents." I said thats cool and I'd catch up with her later.

Don't think i made myself too available, and from the last time we went out it felt pretty good and chemistry was there. shrug. I'm okay with not seeing her anymore if thats the case, but for continuing onto the next person i'd like to maybe know where I may have messed up?

17. Kalypso

Kalypso New Member

Do you guys ever get the feeling that 'Wow, these fucking games we play to get laid are fucking stupid?'

18. Don't ever expect a girl to call you, till you have a relationship with her.

That explains it, call her back on wednesday, that will tell if she's interested or not. Women do have lives you know. :rofl:

19. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

God damn! I know I do... But the days of trading a cow to a girls parents for the girl are long gone.

20. Man, don't make fun of my primitive methods of getting girls. :rofl:

21. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

I did, got a call back. made it short and let her know where i'll be on the weekend. :dunno:

22. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

So this means that I need to call everytime? That sounds kinda needy to me?

23. It means when she's in the pre-relationship stage, you need to call her and don't expect her to do shit. I'm not saying call her 3 million times, once or twice is enough.

24. moses

moses OMGWTFBBQ

of course, i try to limit contact to maybe twice a week to see what how that goes.

25. That's fine, few minute convo once or twice a week is good enough.