SRS I will go Insane because of this girl, no doubt.(anonymous thread)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Darketernal, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well it all started three months ago, when this girl sat right next to me. It was totally normal and like always I was lost in my work when she asked me to work with her. I agree-d, but ever since that day I felt some sort of "click" with her. Eventually she'd sit right next to me everyday, no matter where I would sit, I had a feeling she liked me but then again I am alittle (or very) insecure about my ability to attract women. So usually I find an excuse that she's trying to be friendly or probably wants me to help her out with her work and is using me blah blah.
    Slowly I started liking her to the point where I think I am going insane. I come home after class and I don't feeling like eating or drinking anything. When I go to class, I can't pay attention for shit anymore. I have no Idea what's going on. Usually she helps me with the work. But it's like my jaw get's sewn shut and my eyes get really watery, and I feel this crazy psycho attraction to her. Sometimes I just wish she would leave me alone but at the same time I can't wait to go to that class every week. (It's a once a week class).

Now with all those problems at hand, I get weirder and weirder as days go by, the more I see her, the less I am able to communicate because I am trying really hard to hide my emotions. She is cute but nothing gorgeus, and she's a helpful person but not a saint, but idk why this is happening.
    She probably has a b/f too, who picks her up and drops her off everyday.

Not to mention I am a brownie and she is italian, there is a race difference. The only move (a really weak one) that I have made is ask her afew times if she she'd need help on the lab afterwards, but she gave me her e-mail. What should I do now? I don't think I will ever have the courage to tell her anything, because she drives me crazy.

This is also hurting other aspects of my life, I no longer have interest in any other woman on the planet. We do not talk much either, I used to talk but now i just say yea no and ask a question or two. Then it's awkward silence. Not to mention it's effecting my health and social life. I don't play any games or go out much anymore, on weekends I just want to sleep now. When i study i started thinking about her too.

2. sMull

sMull New Member

Uhm just ask her out dude.

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Well, if this girl is affecting/hurting your life this much, you need to forget about her. It's one thing to like a girl, but you sound like you are obsessed.

Seriously consider seeing your doctor for possible depression. There's something more at play than you just liking this girl.

4. METALLlC BLUE

METALLlC BLUE New Member

You are suffering from infatuation. I don't have any advice beyond that.

5. morphine

morphine New Member

unrequited love is a bitch dude. just take her out sometime, if she rejects you, move on.

6. ForevererZero89

ForevererZero89 New Member

i had the same problem with one girl i met. she made me feel so good that i couldn't wait til the next time i saw her(we worked together so i saw her alot). but long story short when we "broke up"(we never actually dated) it took me about a year to get overher/back to normal she really fucked me up. so my advice is this: either find out if she wants to be with you or get the fuck out ASAP, it will not be healthy for you, don't be like me.

7. Sgt. Friday

Sgt. Friday Guest

This. Like a band aid....do it quick..RIGHT OFF! find out if she's into you and if not, that's it.

8. ForevererZero89

any updates dude?

9. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

I have decided not to take any steps because 1- She has a boyfriend who might be a better choice than me for sure. 2- It's probably too late to do anything. Semester is almost over. She seems very happy with her boyfriend anyways, and that's a deal breaker.

10. JesusIsBored

JesusIsBored New Member

How do you know that this guy dropping her off is her boyfriend? He could be her relative.

11. ForevererZero89

or could be a brother. just talk to her man, you will regret not telling her how you feel for the rest of your life if you don't.

12. porsch1909

porsch1909 OT Supporter

What's the worst that could happen? She says no? Give it a shot...

13. DrK_Mrk_iV

DrK_Mrk_iV OT Supporter

You have self esteem issues. You're already finding excuses to make this not work out. Who gives a fuck about your skin color? Apparently she doesn't. Maybe she only likes black guys. Boyfriend picking her up? So... This is stopping you why? Are you friends with him? Seriously, stop questioning and waiting because that's obviously not working out for you. Just like yourself and do yourself a favor and ask her to hang out.

Look at the situation this way: how would you act if you liked a girl?

Sit next to her? Everyday?
    Initiate conversation?

14. Spaceering

Spaceering I bite.

this is a splendid question. I wasted so many years of my life because I never asked it. Then I got a bit of self esteem and found that some girls are enough to be infatuated over, but if they are unable to hold a conversation with you, then for me, that is more than enough to end a relationship before it begins. some people are not what they appear to be.

I used to go to the gym a lot and there was a really good looking girl there that ran next to me for months. One day, I sparked up a bit of small talk, and it turns out she was one of those chicks that talk like air heads, probably a sorority girl. something along the lines of " like omg, really-that is totally rad!"

Yea, for me that just does not work out :hsugh: But I could have thought anything of her those months of never talking to her-the second I did, all the thoughts or infatuations meant jack shit.