I went to a house party where every chick was there with her bf v.boring

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Falconer, Jul 30, 2007.

1. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I didn't care cuz I was chilling with my friend from England and it's fun to listen to him talk so I was entertained all night anyway.

Oh, I was talking to some friends and this cute Asian chick engaged me in conversation. She was standing next to this really tall dude and she kept looking at him occasionally, so I assumed it might be her bf. But taking a cue from Beast, who has gotten me into bodylanguage, I noticed that she was facing me and her feet were pointing at me, so she was totally tuned into me. Eventually her bf went to go talk to some other dude and she started kinoing me. Because it was a good story, I'll relate it here:

Her (to me and England friend): So how do you two know each other? (lol she was Mystery Methoding us :rofl:)

England Friend (without missing a beat): Oh, me and Falconer go way back. His parents adopted me...

Her: Really?

Me: Yeah... my parents adopted him in England when he was 5, but then I eventually came to the states to live with my uncle, which is why he has the sexy accent and I don't.

Her: Haha. That's so cool!

England Friend: Yeah, I'm visiting Falconer for a a few weeks and then he's coming back to England to stay with his family for a few weeks.

Me: (looking at my friend now) Hey, how's my parents' dog doing?

England Friend: blah blah something whatever

Eventually the girl is all:

Her: Wait, are you guys being serious or are you joking?

We eventually told her we were joking and she thought it was hilarious and kept telling us how badly we had fooled her. She even managed to tell half the other people at the party how we fooled her :rofl:

At any rate, I asked her how she knew the tall dude and she's like "it's my bf." I asked him how long they had been dating and he said "5 years." :eek3:

Every time I looked at her throughout the night, tho, she was totally eye-fucking me. But seriously, her bf was pretty cool and I'm not going to do anything to fuck up a 5 year relationship especially when the bf is there (not that I'd have the skills to, anyway).

Seriously tho, every chick I met there was there with their bf. Wtf?

Oh another note, I totally felt like I was in college being at this house party. I'm 26. It was weird. I didn't like it. I tend to not like environments where most groups already know most of the other people. And I dislike house parties unless a) I'm throwing them or b) I know the hosts or c) I know > 50% of the people there. None of these were the case.

Whatever.

I spent a lot of time watching social interactions. An HB9 spent a lot of time on a couch sitting with her B6 friend. The HB9's bitch shield aura was enough to repel everyone. At one point, the 6 went to the bathroom or something and much to my surprise, the HB9 stayed on the couch. Even tho she was a 9, she wasn't my type (blonde and too much makeup) so I didn't want to talk to her (just kidding, that's my excuse cuz I was afraid, even tho she really wasn't my type), so I decided to watch her. Some Johnny All-star Quarterback type approached her and started talking to her, and I tried to listen in but I couldn't. Anyway, they talked but she was obviously not interested but was just being polite rather being a bitch, probably due to the nature of it being a house party and not a bar environment (I would think that the boundaries for social violation at an intimate-environment house party are lower than at a bar, so you can't just be a bitch to whoever you want because they might be friends with the host), and then her 6 friend came back and rejoined them on the couch and I noticed that Johnny Quarterback was focusing all his attention on the HB9 which I know from the MM is the wrong strategy. You focus attention on the obstacle and neg the target. Whatever. He was unsuccessful but props to him for trying.

Anyway, the last two times I've gone out with this friend (the same guy who I went to the hookah bar with) there have been no single girls there, so I told him I'm not going out with him anymore unless we go somewhere where there is an abundance of single women. Also, everyone felt so clicky here and maybe it's just the arrogant/anti-social vibes I seem to exude, but it's like impossible to break into well-established clicks, and therefore I hate environments where that's the case.

This post is boring. Did you read the whole thing? Get back to work.

2. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

that 3rd to last paragraph was confusing as hell, but props to you for not being a douche.

why would you want a girl that does shit like that with her bf next to her anyway?

3. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

You know, after I wrote it I reread it and was like "damn, no one's going to understand this" :rofl:

She was only talking to me when her bf was next to her. She wasn't touching me until her bf left. But you're right, that's not good girlfriend material (altho some people here will disagree with this and say that it's ok/good to be flirty even when you're in a relationship). Also keep in mind that I'm not looking for a gf right now, I'm just trying to improve my social skills.

4. enfiniti

enfiniti How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!

I guess you been in my thread today so you know my stance on this stuff.

I would not want someone improving their social skills at my expense or at the expense of my girlfriend, regardless of who was in the wrong for initiating the flirting.

5. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

If the woman has a bf and I do not have a gf, I'm not doing anything wrong by flirting with her.

Whether she is wrong or not in flirting back with me is another subject, and I don't want this thread to go in that direction.

6. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

Serious question. What was the point of posting this? You're not having a problem. You're not asking for advice. You're talking about flirting a girl who is taken. What's the point?

You think about getting a girl way too damn much. Unless you were bored at work with Internet access or something, posting this gained you NOTHING. Stop spending so much damn time on here worrying about this shit. Go out and actually DO something!

We don't care that you flirted with a non-single girl. It's not like it's going to get you anywhere. So you can flirt, big deal! Everyone can flirt!

Now, if you had a post about flirting with and making progress with a SINGLE woman, that would be worth something.

It's harsh Falc, but I get the feeling you TALK about all this stuff all the time, but you actually DO very little regarding it.

7. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

First of all, I was bored at work.

Second of all, you don't understand how much I suck socially. Flirting with a girl IS a big deal (for me) because apparently there's something wrong with me :fawk::hs:

8. evolution

evolution New Member

mystery methoding? you're over analyzing...i read all that crap before, as long as you have confidence and charisma it's good enough

9. BradUF

BradUF Guest

10. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I have little confidence and no charisma, hence I'm studying different methods.

11. FloppyCock

FloppyCock New Member

Get a personality of your own instead of trying to copy somebody else's.

12. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

reading all that stuff will most likely make you even more insecure about yourself...you'll try it, but then when it doesn't perform as advertised, you will be convinced even more that there is something wrong with you.

And have you ever considered professional advice? Maybe go see a therapist or counselor or something...

13. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

I know it was just funny cuz that's a line directly from MM. Me saying it was her MMing us was a joke, hence the :rofl: after I said it.

14. giz

giz Active Member

OP was slightly entertaining, best part was about the quarterback. responses are just :ugh::ugh:

15. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

What is an HB9? House parties are fun for me if I'm slightly buzzed and most other people are shitfaced.

16. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

A girl who is 9 on a 1 to 10 scale of hotness

17. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

HB = hot babe, so a 9 would be an HB9.
    B = babe, so if she's like a 6 or 7, she's a B6 or B7
    Then some people do UG for below that (ugly girl), so like UG4 or whatever.

It's just a scale designed for ranking a female's relative social standing. It's not entirely based on looks, altho most of it is.

18. jackjohnson

jackjohnson simple as something nobody knows OT Supporter

ugh PUA shit is tacky

19. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

:werd:

20. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Well some of us are lame and need help developing social skills :hs:

It's like a naturally skinny person telling a fat person that "learning dieting tactics is lame."

21. giz

giz Active Member

yeah, developing confidence and the ability to interact with men and women for hours upon hours is tacky as shit :ugh:

22. akaman

akaman the definition of destruction

:rofl:

So many serious negative responses...jeez guys lighten up. I enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.