I went over to the next door neighbors house

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by toroweedeater1, Jun 19, 2007.

1. toroweedeater1

toroweedeater1 New Member

Short and sweet:

had a party sat night for ufc fights, the guys there saw my next door neighbor and were saying what they would do to her if they had a chance, asked her to come over, she did, had to leave for a couple mins, come back to the house and saw her sitting there by herself, called her over to where i was sitting and talked to her during the fights, gave me her number, now she is coming over......

question:

Anyone gone out with a next door neighbor
    and how did it work out?

2. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

man...I wish I had made a move on 2 of my former neighbors. They were very cool women and I enjoyed being friends with them but never made a move for fear of wrecking things round my home life. Man...looking back, I was just scared to make a move, have it rejected, and have to suffer the humiliation of having to see them on a regular basis. I wish I hadn't let that fear stop me because they both moved away and I haven't seen either in a long time.

I regret both of these situations because I'm caught up in what-if thinking. I feel like I made mistakes here and missed out on dating some pretty cool women.

3. XaPU!M

XaPU!M Active Member

I have a friend that just married her next door neighbour.

4. toroweedeater1

Well just to update she came over tonight and we had a blast. I had bbq some steaks and some potatoes . She is a store manager for bath and body works and brought me over some lavender vanilla spray :wiggle: (it was a prerequisite for me cooking her dinner tonight). She asked me earlier on text if this was a date and i had told her that it was. Well She hung out for about an hour and a half after dinner and saw the flight suit (air force) and I had her put on all the gear i would have to wear if i flew. We found out we had a lot in common. She had to go make some schedules for the next 2 weeks, so i walked her to the door and kissed her g/n and she walked home.

5. All of two painful unheard of steps. :rofl:

Congratulations, looks like things are going well.

6. toroweedeater1

She lives next door. The door to her house is about 40 feet away but I will keep in mind the walking the 40 foot walk will give me some points :bigthumb:.

7. Coottie

Coottie BOOMER......SOONER OT Supporter

Congrats. Sounds like it went well. I too would have walked her home but other than that, it sounds like a good time.

8. toroweedeater1

*update* we have been hanging out and we have talked about how close we live to each other but still have our separates lives. Communication FTW

9. calisteph6

calisteph6 Active Member

This is cute. btw I agree with kittie with the walking her to the door bit. Unless she is trying to be sly and avoid the walk of shame it would be nice if you walked her over there.

10. toroweedeater1

i did when you guys said and she loved it and asked me to come in

11. hellyea2650

hellyea2650 New Member

aww this is too cute

12. jonno

jonno New Member

just hooked up with mine about a year ago. i moved and rarely talk to her