GUN i went out for milk and came back with....

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Navvik, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

a single picture:mamoru:
    Went shooting with my friend's lil bro and i used a 22 for the first time ever, there were fuck tons of misquitos and he kept making fart noises ( oh to be 16 again) but apparently i did good for the first time ever my first groups at 10 yard were bad. but my very last group after absorbing shooting instruction from a 16 year old i shot one 5 shot group, that was great( so he told me) i'll let you guys be the judge, sorry for shitty cellphone pics but i wanted to get the fuck outta there, misquitos love negro skin
    [​IMG]

2. Hooligan

Hooligan New Member

gonna buy one now?

3. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

not bad, seriously! :bigthumb:

i musta missed what you were shooting with, other than i know it was a .22. scoped or iron sights?

4. Slick26

Slick26 Gun|Bike|Cigar|PS3|Beer |Whisky|Night Crew

Congrats bro, looks like you done good.

5. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

Scoped. I dont know if i'm gonna get a 22, but i certainly liked it. would have shot more if i didnt get burned, i'm a lefty and the gun's not lefty friendly, and i got what had to be like... powder burns or something on my right cheek, nothing serious but it did hurt and make me flinch/jerk the gun. I've def. got the gun bug though. i'm looking to see what i can afford in the shortest amount of time. first up in the G22 for sure. 290 with hand select included. Dad in law for an FFL=teh win everything i'm getting i'm getting for base cost, no transfer fee, no retail price. alls i pay is tax. so... first up the G22, followed by a shotgun... maybe a mossberg( heard good things about em) then an AR, possibly DPMS. but i'll be crossing thos respective bridges when i get more moneez

6. Hooligan

Hooligan New Member

People are going to say get a 10/22 and they're probably right.

7. hsracer201

hsracer201 New Member

poor BABY! :rofl:

on a more serious note, some .22's do burn. my supressed p22 is bad for it. some light gloves might not be a bad idea. :bigthumb:

8. Navvik

Navvik Active Member

Actually i've got some scarring on my hands so its no biggie, but my eye globes man.... i need them for things.:rofl: it was just weird cause i was wrapping the sling around my hand and it stopped wobbling as much, then the first burn made me almost wheel and ask alex what just happend. but... gun loaded, bolt closed, safety off, :noes: safety first.