SRS I went cold turkey 2 weeks ago =)

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Escaladeryder, Mar 26, 2008.

1. Escaladeryder

Escaladeryder New Member

I was a stoner for 3 years with my 4 friends we toked every hour of the day kush hash nothing less back to back blunts. i loved doing it since their was "nothing else to do" but i started seeing weed differently when i turned 21. I was making Really good money 35k a year just spending money left and right all on bud and miscellaneous bs. anyways everytime i smoked i would say dammit its this again another boring friday saturday sunday monday tuesday wensday thursday...... but i just wouldnt stop because the whole smoking part had become a habit way of life. till one day i was smoking in my car and just said to myself hang on a second. i dont need this there is soo much more out their in life. I thought how the heck am i gonna stop. i went threw my cellphone deleted all contacts related to pot. first 3-4 days i was tripping out kinda pheening it that weekend i went to a party met girls had fun the following day aswell went to a club (which i hadnt been to one in a while). I met more girls had more of a blast. Now I started saying to myself THERE IS SOO MUCH TO DO. just bud wasnt letting me do it.

Last day i blzed was march 9th. and never again shall i be a slave to POT

2. Smorgan

Smorgan New Member

And people think weed has no addiction to it. Not physically, but mentally it can be overpowering.

Good luck, and stay away from anyone who'll bring you back down, and if you do have to be around them tell them that you don't want anything to do with it.

Kef

3. StayLRG

StayLRG New Member

i smoke for my anxiety and stress instead of taking xanax bars twice a day. eventually that turned into what you're describing. I've since cut back a lot and I feel so much better. i'm not saying you should only cut back, i'm just saying congrats on realizing you were going down a bad path and needed a change. Since cutting back I've been eating healthier, just got my bike fixed yesterday, i'm starting a new diet. Good luck with everything!