I went and got the new g/f pregnant.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by ledzep73, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Fuck. I knew she was crazy from the start, this is totally not cool. I don't even know why I started to date her, I don't normally do relationships. I've gone and fucked up bad this time, she thinks she loves me. Fuck. People always like me more than I like them, but I'm not used to people telling me they love me. I can't even think straight, I can't believe this shit.

2. Yuppy

Yuppy Have a seat right there....

this wont end well

did you actually see the test results? (if you havent tread carefully.)

Make sure she takes a test in front of you. If she does and its negative. Start running. I'd avoid sex with her completely until you find out if she is genuinely 100% certain preggers. If she is. Well, fuck, that sucks buddy.

3. SammyHagar

SammyHagar Congress - The opposite of Progress

you posted this 15 minutes ago and there are no pics of coat hangers yet?? OT is slacking today

4. SammyHagar

SammyHagar Congress - The opposite of Progress

my bad....i got lost

5. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

Yeah, thats what I need to do. I didn't see the test and now that I think of it she could be the kind of crazy to say that shit. If she is pregnant I really don't know what I will do. I hope she will be up for adoption. I know she doesn't want to be alone right now, but I really don't want to be around her today. I really like her even though she is crazy, and I hope she isn't lying, but I really don't want her to be pregnant. I'm very conflicted right now. I used to be a bit of an addict, its taking all of my will not to waste what little money I have on pills. Fuck. I've been through this before and it ended in miscarriage. I can't believe I've found myself here again.

6. Yuppy

I didnt think you did, just your tone made it sound like shes a crazy bitch.

just make sure you are not letting her use during this time, you dont want a retarded baby

and even with very little money, a couple of preggers tests are only like 5-20 bucks a pop i think

7. phish

phish hockey crew

Do you use protection? Would she have an abortion if you didn't want it that bad?

8. Yuppy

it wont cause a fight if you buy it, then say, hey lets make 100% sure you are really preggers since these tests are not 100%.

9. lauren

lauren Active Member

where do you stand? make sure she knows that she'll be doing it alone if that's how you feel. don't give her false hopes, be very direct. unless you want to be with her and make a little family, but that doesn't sound like the case.

have her take a test in front of you if you think she'd crazy. only way it would go poorly is if she's lying.

print out a nutrition guide and make sure she follows it. smoking, drinking etc too.... if she realizes how fun it's not, maybe she'll abort willingly with far less emotional conflict/drama.

10. Yuppy

bible ^^^

and dont be a fuckin deadbeat w/e you do; we dont need more incarcerated and fucked up children running around (not all end up in jail, but a higher percentage do, dont ask me to cite this please)

Seriously I am scared for whoever I impregnate. She will either endure countless hours of verbal abuse and likely resulting in an ended relationship from my end or give in to my will when it comes to nutrition/smoking. Nothing makes me more angry than someone who is so selfish that they wont give their child the all the best opportunities possible.

11. Falconer

Falconer OT Supporter

Paternity test.

12. Yuppy

thats a fair assessment, but then she can claim I dont want you to go; i will feel awkward, w/e.....

13. Yuppy

Ya cant do that til about 6 mos i think.... right?

14. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

She is crazy, but she isn't a bitch at all. She is just confused and searching for her purpose in life I think.

She isn't drinking or smoking now, I didn't have to say anything about that. I don't want a baby at all right now, I didn't even really want a girlfriend but just the way things went it felt right.

I guess the next time I see her I will bring a test or two and see the results. I know she won't have an abortion. I haven't talked to her about it, but its just one of those things that I don't need to ask about. I hope she would put it up for adoption.

15. Yuppy

adoption is almost harder to do than an abortion imho. a woman really bonds with her child over that 9month period. and if you saw the baby, knew it was yours, its kind of hard to say "Here you go" and give it to someone else knowing its the last time you will ever see it.

While it is honorable. It is more difficult than it sounds in practice. My friend is a prime example, they had a couple lined up, she popped the kid out, then they both freaked out and wanted to keep it. they aernt together but the kid is theirs and they wouldn't have it any other way

16. Yuppy

"Its my body and its MY decision."

Cant really beat that argument. you can try but she really has the final word.

an ex of mine wouldnt let me go w/ her to a gyno when she thought she was pregnant and she wouldnt let me go when she thought she might have cervical cancer (It was negative for HPV, thats why I wanted to go )

17. lauren

lauren Active Member

i think you'd be surprised. a lot of people just want to hear that it's ok to admit you aren't ready, and it's ok to admit it's not something you want. she may put on a tough moral front, but when given the green light to put herself first, she may jump at it.

you cant put your head in the sand and hope it will turn out all right... regardless of your decision, you need to talk over all possibilities, and not assume any door is shut already.

18. HuskiRuski

HuskiRuski Cardinal Fan

louisville crew represent.

where'd you two go to hs?

19. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

you mad dumb, son.

20. Buttons

Buttons OT Supporter

Not too smart are ya?

Maybe this will help next time... http://www.trojancondoms.com/

21. iwishyouwerebeer

iwishyouwerebeer you shut your cunt Moderator

Hooray! Another unwanted child in the world :squint:

22. Doc Love

Doc Love Guest

Don't listen to Viper, he's gone over the deep end.

23. ledzep73

ledzep73 New Member

I don't have any money and can't provide shit, but she makes more than most. I don't really need to worry about being a provider for her at all. Her parents are also rich as hell and own several houses, but they don't help her much. I have a feeling they would if she needed it though. I talked to her some and we are going to discuss all our options and make a plan tomorrow.

24. Yuppy

good luck

25. Viper

Viper OT Supporter

As a matter of fact, I DO speak from experience. I have two kids (aged 4 and 1). Yes, it's a huge adjustment, but it's only bad when you MAKE it bad on yourself.

With the 4 year old I have noticed that life has gotten increasingly easier with him everyday that goes by. My daughter is almost 2 and she is getting to a point where she's fairly easy to watch too.

There are hard days with them, don't get me wrong, but people make it seem like it's really hard to raise a kid and they are full of shit. Perhaps when they become teenagers I'll sing a different tune, but until then I stand by what I say.