FRK I was so horny that I...

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by justsomejoe2002, Nov 22, 2004.

1. In this thread, you will tell us what you did when you found yourself so horny that you had to resort to something totally crazy. I'll start off of course.

So I work this job where I must sleep in this house every other weekend for three days, insteadof in my own house. Anyhow, I'm married, love ass play, my wife and I rarely have sex, and so lately I find myself trying to get together with a guy so that I can just see what it's like to get fucked in the ass for real. Yes I've talked to my wife about this, but it's gotten nowhere, and this thread is not about my marital problems.

Anyhow, two nights ago, I'm feeling horny, so I decide to check out the Yahoo Florida Bi-male chatrooms to see if I can meet someone local. Naturally this goes nowhere and after a couple hours of talking about getting fucked in the ass, I'm really horny. I decide that I have to put something in my ass, something big, to try to stimulate my prostate enough to make me cum. I've tried it before and have gotten close, but no cookie. I decide this is the night so I look around for something. Keep in my mind I'm not home. I decide to look in the fridge for a cucumber. I find one, pretty thick, thicker than my cock, and really cold. Now I'm thinking how am I gonna slide this thing in my ass? It hits me, oil. I grab a plastic cup and fill it halfway with canola oil. I've never tried using canola oil as a lubricant, but figure it can't hurt since we eat it.

I make my way to my bathroom, everyone else is sleeping. I get naked and decide that the best place to play is in the bathtub, easy clean up right? I wish I had microwaved the cucumber cause it was really cold. I lube it up with the oil, about half of it (it was about 7" long) and then lube up my ass. I get on my knees and start to push it in. Felt good a first, but it was so huge and wide, it hurt. I really wanted to feel it inside of me, so I slowed down and kept trying. I eventually started pumping it in and out, kept putting on more oil, trying to stretch my ass open with my fingers, but I never managed to get the widest part of it in. I think it was just too cold for the oil to lubricate enough. I gave up after about 30 minutes, I knew I wouldn't win lol.

Another time when I wanted something in my ass, I used a dildo for a few minutes. Then I decided I wanted something bigger, so I grabbed my tennis racket, put a condom on the handle, and tried putting it in. It took a few minutes to do it, but it worked. I'm talking an adult size racket, not child size. When it finally went in, it felt like a pop, it felt so fucking amazing, but I've never done it again cause I'm worried it could cause damage being so stiff and all.

Anyways, that's my crazy, too horny story.

2. wannaseemysocks

wannaseemysocks I Have Big Socks...

i really dont have any interesting stories... i just wanted to chime in and say that your were very interesting.

3. HisXLNC

HisXLNC ๑۩۞۩๑ Hot ๑۩۞۩๑

Very interesting story indeed.

4. Anubis

Anubis Guest

I don't have a story of my own to add to this thread, but I just wanted to say: "kudos to you" for being willing to explore and post it here. :o :bigthumb:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2004
  5. eurotrash

eurotrash Guest

microwave make cucumber mushy

:giggle:

but yeah, go the experimentation :big grin:

6. Cherryfire

Cherryfire "If we believe obsurdities, we shall commit atroci

I did the cucumber thing once..not too bad. ;)

I dunno..I've masturbated on a mannequin before out of desperation once, but most of the time, whenever im in the mood, i have a wide variety of different kinds of toys to help me out.

7. Sam Gamgee

Sam Gamgee Every tool is a weapon if you hold it right. OT Supporter

I was so horny that I fucked a man in the sauna of the local YMCA.
    ...during normal operating hours.

8. Lavender

Lavender Easter is my favorite holiday...

I was at my grandma's house visiting one summer, and my boyfriend at the time and I were having phone sex, cuz i was too far away to do anything. and I wanted something inside me while I fingerd myself. I had forgotton my dildo at home, so I looked around the house and found a candle. one of those kind that you put on a dinner table. It worked pretty good. By the time i was done, the wick wouldn't be dry for hours and the candle was broken in half. Thats horny!:clit:

9. QUEEN BLUE

QUEEN BLUE Guest

I used to play with candles when I was younger :bigthumb: