SRS I was right. Like Nostradamous right.

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by Stilgar1973, Sep 30, 2006.

1. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I gotta say it cause God knows no one is gonna say it for me.
    I was right. I am the man. I was right alllllllllll along and the bitch was wrong.

I used to be friends with this female. Used to. Friendship over. For good.
    During our friendship she used to come to me and bitch CONSTANTLY about her god damned ovaries. Apparently there was all kinds of shit wrong with her woman parts. She used to cry constantly about how she couldn't have any kids.
    All this would have been very entertaining and I would have been very sympathetic if she had ever gotten a Doctor to agree with her. Seriously, the screwed up bitch had gone to doctors but never asked them if she could have kids. The crazy bitch had assumed that since she hadn't gotten knocked up she couldn't be.
    I got tired of the constant pity party and started telling her that she was wrong. I was like, 'Look you have been to a doctor but weren't told this. You haven't asked them so what proof can you possibly have?'. Her proof was that feel good female crap about how they know there bodies better then any doctor and doctors know crap and blah blah blah. We used to get into HUGE fights over it. To dissagree with her was to insult her.

The stupid bitch has been MIA for a year now. She just called up my friend and told him she is 3 months preggo. He was told not to tell me.
    Stupid bitch.

Then there is the second thing. I love this shit. This crap kills me. You ever know a female that goes from one beater to another? You know the kind of guy. THEY HAVE TATTOOS ON THERE DAMN FARHEADS THAT SAY 'I BEAT WOMEN'. You shake there hands and you can smell it on them. Well this stupid bitch did that. I got tired of the pity there too. I mean, look if a chick finds one guy that beats her then yeah I got pity. That sucks. Two guys and.. well yeah I still got pity. Luck is bad. Three guys I start to get suspicious. Four guys and there must be SOMETHING about the experience the chick enjoys. I stop having pity somewhere between 3 and 4 beaters.

Well this chick went one better. Oh no. She is never to be outdone. She has this history of dating guys that need bailed out of jail. I mean, WTF?
    That is one reason we aren't friends anymore. I got tired of hearing the same old story about the same old guy (same, but different) that was on home arrest, needed bailed out, lost his liecense. Etc.
    The current boyfriend - and her babies daddy - I found out about through another friend of mine that works as a gaurd at the local prison.
    Dude called me up one day about 6 months ago and he was like, 'Hey remember that female friend you used to have? I think I just saw her bailing some jackass out of prison....'.

It isn't so much that I am right about that second thing. It is that I effing told her time and time again that she kept picking guys who were abusers and scofflaws. She used to think I was being judgemental on her ass. I was. Everyone that knew her talked about it behind her back. I wanted to tell it to her face. We fought.

Third thing I am right about. I can't prove this one yet.
    See she used to get VIOLENTLY pissed about women that smoked while pregnant. When she got this way I used to get pissed at her in turn. I mean, I used to get mad as hell.
    It isn't that women that smoke while pregnant aren't in the wrong. They are.
    It is this.... I don't smoke. Her and I used to hang out a lot. We used to go on drives all the time. If we were going farther then 15 minutes away she refused to ride in my car. Why? Cause she couldn't smoke in my car. She was incapable of showing any sort of consideration around me ever with her damned smoking. If I had a headache it was my problem. Once I stopped going to her house. She got MAD AS HELL at me.
    Bottom line, I called her bluff. I knew that IF she ever got pregnant she didn't have the will power to quite. And that was why her attitude pissed me off. I mean, who the hell was she to pass judgement on these women when she didn't posses the willpower to do it herself? Fuck her. Fuck her up the ass.
    Oh wait a minute. She likes that.

2. Artyboy

Artyboy Necessity is the excuse for every infringement of

Why are you so wound up about it? The bitch is in your past right?

3. MattThom01

MattThom01 New Member

You're worrying about this why? It's a complete waste of your time and effort.

4. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

I was wound up about some stupid crappy stuff that happened at work tonight. I had just calmed down when she called my friend.
    +
    I hadn't taken my crazy pills in like 3 days.

5. rolls

rolls New Member

After reading 10 lines I dont know why you hung around her that long.

Cut and severe, she sounds as bad as the guys she dates.

6. Emfuser

Emfuser Nuclear Moderator Super Moderator

On Topic --> Asylum

You'll find more of the feedback you need in here. :)

7. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Not sure I was even looking for feedback.
    My best friend is also her friend and when he told me what she had told him and my reaction was amusement but rather, 'that stupid bitch...' he didn't want to talk about it.

I just wanted an opportunity to publicly voice about a 100 times that she was a stupid bitch and I was mad at her.

8. Stilgar1973

Stilgar1973 New Member

Actually the real reason I got so wound up is cause I am so sad about our relationship going to pot.
    I know what I said makes her sound like the sort of person that you wouldn't want to know for 10 minutes much less for 10 years. But we were very close friends for a long time. For a very long time I just ignored those things and called them idiosyncrasies and blew them off.
    Last year at this time she used me in a way that is ... well it isn't unforgiveable. But I told her that the next words I wanted to hear from her was an apology, and if that meant that our friendship was over then so be it.

She has always been one of those people that didn't apologize for nothing. If she wronged someone then that person was either expected to forget about it or to somehow accept blame. I knew when I told her she needed to apologize it might be a long time coming, if ever.

To this day I look back at the good times we had and I feel almost foolish - like I threw away a friendship. But then I realize that I have to have some self respect for me. That is what it is all about. Me respecting me instead of worrying about hurting her feelings over something she did.

It makes me sad.

So when my friend told me he talked to her it got me kind of wound up.

9. huntz0r

huntz0r New Member

I can relate to the way you feel. My ex-gf was similarly screwed up, and in a kind of warped way, I loved her more for it. It's probably the way she seemed kind of dependent on me, and it made me feel needed and valuable.

Now she has gone down a pretty screwed-up path, although not the same kind as you've described, or as severe. I do miss her a little sometimes, but then I remember how many things were wrong with our relationship right from the start and what a lousy person she was generally and to be with (and probably still is).

I've actually chanced to see her on the street a couple of times, and it made my heart leap and my mind reel for days after. So I know the pang you must have felt. Having that person suddenly thrust into your awareness stirs up a lot of powerful emotions you thought were long gone.