SRS i was mean when i drank last night

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by JohnJohnJohnson, Nov 12, 2006.

1. JohnJohnJohnson

JohnJohnJohnson Effetely Sipping My Latte OT Supporter

i've got a friend who i tutor in french. she gets interested in a guy about 1x per year and then finds reasons never to act on that or do anything about it. the time came around again this year and she was saying how she didn't need anybody and that she didn't really want it anyways.

i asked her in french three times, "Est-ce que ce n'est pas toujours la meme chose?" then I said, "did you understand what I said?" "no," she said.

"i asked, 'Isn't it always the same thing?' maybe you would spend more time studying french if you spent less time being depressed about not having a man." she is very mad at me now because of the way i said that...

2. JohnJohnJohnson

It was in front of two other people.

3. dave steel

dave steel My Kung Fu is the best.

Regardless, tell her the reason for your comment. She doesn't fully understand what you you said to her and the reason for such a curt remark.

4. harleysilo

harleysilo New Member

So is the situation such that you like her and it's killing you inside that she's thinking about and interested in all these other men, but ignoring the one who is right in front of her face? If so that would be a great explaination for your actions..........

Need more info plz....

5. JohnJohnJohnson

No ... I never had feelings for this girl. That doesn't mean I don't love her - I consider her a permanent person in my life, just like a couple of my other friends.

6. Midgetized

Midgetized Don't mess with Douche Cat

That's not mean at all. Mean would be telling her that she's not learning french because she's stupid or doesn't have a man because she's an ugly bitch.