SRS I was finally getting out...

Discussion in 'On Topic' started by American SuperBeast, Mar 1, 2006.

1. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

Of this pit of depression that i was in. I just got thrown back into it. Again. Just recently I have been rejected by this one girl that i really like a lot and it's just i can't stop thinking about her. Sadly i took a song originaly by someone else and modified it to fit me kind of except some parts
    Some days I sit, starin' out the window
    Watchin' this world pass me by
    Sometimes I think theres nothin' to live for
    I almost break down and cry

Somtimes I think I'm crazy
    I'm crazy, oh so crazy
    Why am I here, am I just wasting my time?

But then I see that girl
    Suddenly I'm not crazy
    It all makes sense when I look into her eyes

Somtimes it feels like the world's on my shoulders
    Everyone's leanin' on me
    Cuz sometimes it feels like the world's almost over
    But then she comes back to me

People make jokes, cuz they don't understand me
    They just don't see my real side

I act like shit don't phase me,
    Inside it drives me crazy
    My insecurities could eat me alive

But then I see that girl
    Suddenly I'm not crazy
    It all makes sense when I look into her eyes

With that I told her that it was for her. At least she doesn't hate me but I just can't stop thinking about how much i love her. I let her know and she just won't understand it. I need something to do because now the depression isn't the problem but forgetting her in that way is the impossible problem.

2. Jay Pheezy

Jay Pheezy New Member

Well.. if she thinks of you as just a friend, it will be hard to change her mind. So you might as well get out now. I feel you though man, I know you would've given her the world and everything.. but it has to be mutual yknow. It sucks that she woulda probably taken you out of your depression, but now that door is closed. You just gotta leave it and try finding another door. It might be hard because you being depressed might have you attached. Good luck man :hs:

3. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Well personally i think its wrong for you to let your life happyness be defined anyone else but yourself. SHOW YOU HAVE A LIFE OF YOUR OWN TO LIVE.

A woman can pack her bags and leave any day, and you should never go into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns you.

Stop being some paralyzed snake on the ground, and take the power of your life back where it belongs, namely in YOUR HANDS!

You define your own happyness by loving and helping other people. Not by exterior factors on chicks and wether they want to date you or not.

4. American SuperBeast

American SuperBeast New Member

Well I wasn't only judging her on just exterior factors because i knew her and not only do i like her looks but i love her personality. I am trying to move on and its just so hard.

5. Darketernal

Darketernal Watch: Aria The Origination =)

Sadly you should never go into a relationship expecting things to work out just because it concerns 'your' case, a woman can pack her bags and leave any day. I learned that the hard way.

We men tend to close ourselves up in a room, and paralyze ourselves into crying all day long over those things that are 'not to be' , which is absolutely stupid and is created by our 'expectations', its better to move on and invest your time into something that is 'substantial' instead of touching the walls trying to find a new road in a dead end.