FRK i was choked

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by Vixxen, Oct 4, 2006.

1. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

and i kinda liked it :naughty: not the hands on my neck kind of choke but the umm, ram something your mouth kind.

kinda scared me at first cuz i couldn't breathe, but i have to admit, it was a bit exciting

is that freaky :noes: ?

2. JunTao

JunTao Wheel kick to YO FACE! OT Supporter

yea.. and that's hot.

Altho once the gagging started i'd feel bad and i think i'd lose my stiffy. or my load... one or the other :eek3:

3. Huge Evil Robot

Huge Evil Robot Must not sleep, must warn others

A girl tried to do that to me once, she had been drinking earlier- let me just say things got very messy, very fast :o

4. Jinx

Jinx Active Member

I've gagged before, and after I realized what was going on, it made me even more determined to get more of him into my mouth.

My ex also liked to choke me while we were having sex.. It freaked him out a little, but once he got into it... :yum: We'd be going at it doggy-style, and he'd slowly move his hand down from my hair, rub my shoulder a bit and grab my throat. Thinking about it just gives me chills!

The best one, though, had to have been the time he was fucking me against his neighbor's fence. It was about dusk (just getting dark), and he'd just pulled my pants down and bent me over. Just the pure force of it got me wet, let alone his huge cock. We were both standing up, with me slightly bent forward, and he had his arms around my shoulders, just holding me.. All of a sudden, he had me in a sleeper hold and was going back and forth between flexing his arms to cut off blood flow to my head.. So I was going back and forth between almost passing out and being fine. It was one of the most intense orgasms I'd ever had.

5. Soybomb

Soybomb New Member

1st: FS girls are the absolute best :big grin:

And yeah I think a little choking can be hot, both the hands on neck kind and something in the mouth kind. Its been quite a while since I've been with a girl that I felt safe trying the in the mouth kind with....if she isn't an oral expert you might get bit ;)

6. volcomstoner

volcomstoner New Member

My boyfriend will choke me sometimes just out of no where, while we are kissing or whatever. I love it. Makes it more exciting and interesting.
    I've never been choked to the point of gagging though, I think I'd fight back then.

7. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

:dunno: I dont gag that easy:wtc: Sometimes I want to so I have to sit there with it in my throat and try swallowing until I do gag. I guess its not that big of a curse but still.

8. StealingBread

StealingBread New Member

...Vomiting Or cumming? :O

9. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:ugh:

10. OoOlAlA

OoOlAlA New Member

My guess is she threw up...icky. :ugh: But I guess either one makes sense with his post. So I am hoping that she didnt throw up on him.

11. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

eww. me too

12. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

very easily could be tons of saliva too.

13. Vixxen

Vixxen New Member

:ugh: :ugh:

14. Letifo

Letifo Moderator

i mean i know some of you don't necessarily think loads of spit are "messy", but plenty of people do. In fact, i'd say it'd get messier with saliva than cum, so :ugh: .