A&P I was banned from OT for 10 days, and I finally processed the 125ish pics from Prague

Discussion in 'Lifestyle' started by Wobistdu, Nov 30, 2009.

1. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Will show you guys some tonight. Flickr is blocked at work. And holy shit Fluidr is the hottest thing ever. Love it.

2. ericande

ericande Active Member

Thanks for the heads up

3. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

i think this thread was mainly to support fluidr. the site is amazing

4. dmora

dmora Guest

In for late night fapping.

I am/was seeing a gal who is from Czech Rep... And was hoping to take her to Prague so we could sight see and she could translate for me and hook me up with family's house and sexy time explosions... but she's being a cunt lately. :wtc:

5. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

Go to Prague without her. Everyone speaks english. You need 0 translation. The money is hilarious and the strip clubs are whore houses.

6. dmora

dmora Guest

I might just go solo. Ive always wanted an eastern european wife. All the gals i've seen look like super models. :bowdown::eek3:

7. Wobistdu

Wobistdu Guest

eastern european girls are absolutely gorgeous. they are, IMO, the most beautiful women in the world. Everywhere from czech to bulgarian to hungarian. amazingly beautiful

best part is, they dont act like hot stuck up american girls. they know they look like 5 million other females over there and don't care

8. isaac86hatch

isaac86hatch This thread sucks