I want to try something new.

Discussion in 'Vaginarium' started by weakone, Feb 21, 2005.

1. weakone

weakone New Member

I've been more open with my sexuality with my SO after 2 years (took me a while to be comfortable with it). And I want to try something new in bed. Suggestions? We tried anal, kind of. He tried with his finger and got freaked out after it hurt. I told him I wanted him to try again, but he never did. :dunno:

2. SWTNLOW37

SWTNLOW37 New Member

Cedar Rapids, Iowa but originally from Europe
    The main key 2 anal is relaxing so it doesn't hurt. I have have done w/ a guy im seeing and I never tried before him, but he was gentle and sincere about it. So tell him to try again, convince him that you trust he won't hurt you.

3. k4rmapolice

k4rmapolice New Member

tell him to toss your salad

4. kronik85

kronik85 New Member

something new in bed? as far as what? i mean, what do you do now. just straight up missionary? there's a million positions out there you can go through and a million variations. my girlfriend and i are having fun with that right now. then there's oral sex, another million positions and ideas. then there's sex in new places. sex with toys. sex with slight kink to it, bondage spanking and the like. sex with other people (3 somes and such). fantasy sex (nurse, school girl, stuff like that. him as a firefighter, policeman, whatever). outdoor sex, (on a car, in a car, in the woods, on the beach, at a golfcourse, under the stars) so many different ideas. i just dont know what to throw out there cause i duno what you're doing now